Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dosen't look bothered haha
---
Do we really think she will be on, on Monday? Some people were saying that we would hear something end of week i.e her dropping out but 'tis Friday now and nothing so looks like she will IMO.
The only way to get rid of Chucky is to boycott every programme she is on. Just don't switch on the telly or watch an alternative channel. I won't be watching on Monday or on any day that she is presenting.

Reactions: 16
In the the latest issue of Private Eye it suggests that ITV have been toying with the idea of a 'dream team' of Dec and Holly. The sticking point though is Ant ... make of that what you will.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In the the latest issue of Private Eye it suggests that ITV have been toying with the idea of a 'dream team' of Dec and Holly. The sticking point though is Ant ... make of that what you will.
I need help - I actually felt a bit sorry for Ant reading that 🤣
I think I’m in a minority in that I don’t like Dec any more than I like Ant, though.
I think he and Holly are quite a creepy combination 😂
I can see some truth in that story though - there’s a reason they’ve stopped Takeaway, and A&D are another supposed close friendship, that definitely no longer exists.

Reactions: 8
Mail are reporting Holly will issue a personal statement tomo on her return. Damn to having to go into the office so I can’t wfh………

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Mail are reporting Holly will issue a personal statement tomo on her return. Damn to having to go into the office so I can’t wfh………
If you can't fully commit to Tattle I don't know why you bother coming here. ;)

This is from Holly's book Reflections (2001):

On moments of ' self-doubt, feelings of guilt and anger' she listens to her 'inner voice ... looking up at the moon or finding the perfect lipstick'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yel

"Holly will address the nation"

Worst kings speech ripoff ever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Holly will address the nation"

Worst kings speech ripoff ever 🙄
The nation? A nation of self-medicating housewives, people in care homes and prisons, and some people with a reading age of 6 claiming universal credit. (Oh and a few Tattle reporters). ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yel

I heard the usual viewing figures are around 500k. So that's less than 1% of the nation. And I'd hazard a guess that most of those have an IQ well below average. No offense 😬, but that show seems like a slow lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still time for a recurrence of the Shingles Convenientitis ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think holly has been told to go back by itv & probably paid handsomely for it

Reactions: 5

Yel

In a way I'm glad she's going to brazen it out for at least a few weeks before the summer holidays.

Like a rat on a sinking ship.

I don't think getting brave Phill to be the fall guy for everyone will work.

Screenshot_20230605_084140_Brave.jpg

Reactions: 6
DM now reporting that she has arrived at the studio, and is nervous :eek:

pics look like the ones they take through prison van windows

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yel

Arriving with a bit of paper on view, how convenient 🤨

1685948267985.png

Screenshot 2023-06-05 09.01.20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s almost as if what could have been a disastrous situation is now being used to boost her career as well as the viewing figures 🤔
I hope that’s a big fail on both fronts.

Reactions: 15
GB news outside some railway station asking middle aged men is she should come back - bet none of them have ever watched the programme. :(
One guy said she was marvellous and another said PS has done nothing wrong as MM was over 18, are they for real.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
GB news outside some railway station asking middle aged men is she should come back - bet none of them have ever watched the programme. :(
One guy said she was marvellous and another said PS has done nothing wrong as MM was over 18, are they for real.
People don't have the fullfacts and don't really care either way. It's amazing how some people let news pass them by

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.