Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know much about Fern the one time I saw her on TM she was baking/ cooking and it about being low sugar/ sugar free so think their lifestyles went in different ways. Also seems her husband has been sober for a good few years so not ideal mixing with current friends with how they socialize.

Reactions: 3
How many times does this doe eyed bimbo get to pretend she knew nothing:

- Best friends with Fearne Cotton. FC dated the worst child sex offender in UK history: Iain Watkins
- Best friends with Phillip Schofield: groomed an 11 yr old boy but in spite of the lad losing his sh*t at NTAs and declaring his love for his groomer, she apparently knew nothing. Look at the pap shots from the 2020 NTAs immediately before The Runner was exiled to Loose Women.

Lying beehatch.
---
1685566712866.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It looks like Heidi is photoshopped into the picture.

This is a random thought but I wonder if the rumours about Holly and Paddy McGuiness are true (that they had an affair)?
OMG 😰 would she stoop that low? Apparently he's been shagging Kirsty Gallagher but she'll go with anyone and anything.
---
I think Fearne became more aware of health and being a better parent . Maybe yoga , healthier eating , mindfulness and not going on the lash past 11.00 pm.
Her media career fizzled and she does her own thing with podcasts and writing mediocre books. She has a reputation for treating people like dirt as well.

Reactions: 4
Jeremy Kyle just announced on TALK TV that HW has resigned. Can’t see anything online though.

• Wow
Jeremy Kyle clearing getting his info from here and the people saying she resigned last week. No evidence anywhere though

Holly has very thick skin, she couldn’t give a tit. She just puts herself first.

Reactions: 12
They are leaving it a bit late to announce if holly has left. I think she will turn up on Monday and play innocent

Reactions: 3
Maybe Fearne didn't want Holly sniffing her knickers any more 🤔 😅

(See the Phillip Schofield thread for details...)
🤢 just grim. Fearne always looks grimy to me. I just imagine she and her knickers would just smell like mould

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.