Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Just playing devils advocate here, but maybe she actually didn’t know/didn’t believe it. The ITV investigation clearly wasn’t thorough enough but they may have thought it was nothing. If I was PS, I’d have lied about it too. Why would he have told anyone the truth?
Of course she knew. How did Eamonn/Ruth/ Rylan/ Dan and everyone else know but his supposed best friend not know? Even if he didn’t directly tell her, I’d say she knew well but was happy to turn a blind because of her career. These two were thick as thieves! She’s saving face now by saying she asked him and he said no.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What a patronising speech. The “are you ok” made me sick. We’re fine Holly just waiting for you to justify why you’re back on our screens after being happy to climb up Philip’s hole for years and turn a blind eye. The talking down to the viewers approach wasn’t a good one

Reactions: 37

Yel

Chatty Member
There's about 30+ different bits of evidence that makes it obvious and together hard to dispute, many of which include holly.

She spent just about every weekday with him, many weekends and holidays as his bestie.

It blows my mind that anyone has any doubt that she knew he was fucking about with him.

Office romance stuff is obvious from a mile off, everyone must have known.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Holly's girl next door persona is a skip fire now. Phil's family man act is long gone. Their bullshit act has been revealed. It's only a matter of time.

Reactions: 35

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
I know looks aren’t everything but Holly was so pretty then and her husband looks like the back end of a bus
They met during Ministry of Mayhem where he was producer. Apparently it took her 6 months to agree to date him, I guess by then she worked out how much power and contacts he had and he suddenly became irresistible 🤣
Either that or she has a fetish for men who look like Moe from the Simpsons!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Luce0331

VIP Member
You didn’t look very shaken and troubled whilst you were swanning about the beach in Portugal Holly! Also not too shaken to get your roots done and hair trimmed 🙄
6D6DABD0-F747-479F-AD0B-B84E10061AF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
If anyone out there still thinks Holly is the slightly dippy girl next door their eyes must surely be open now. She's a hard-nosed cow who counts money and fame above everything else, including morals, ethnics and loyalty.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Yel

Chatty Member
Well I'm not disappointed; calling holly a user and highlighting how she's very suddenly latched onto Alison. There's little to rebut from that because it's the truth and has been so blatant.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Yel

Chatty Member
Wow those comments on M&S, not a good comeback to her ambassador job! I bet M&S carried on thinking it's a vocal minority on social media, but I think lots had enough of her anyway and the queue was the final straw. As if M&S clothes need another nail in their coffin with loads of the shops shutting.

Screenshot 2022-10-14 10.06.51.png

Screenshot 2022-10-14 10.07.29.png
Screenshot 2022-10-14 10.07.04.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Call me a cynic but the way she's sitting there on that bench looks like she's waiting for her dealer to drop something off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Itsmeisthatyou

Never understood how the wholesome Holly would be so soft, caring and family friendly at 10am then by 10pm she was deep-throating a banana with Fearne.

• Haha
Reactions: 27