Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly needs to be truthful and say exactly why she didn’t want to work with Pip any more.
What did they actually fall out over?
Because her reaction to simply not being told about an affair is a bit excessive.
So what does she know?

Reactions: 9
So Proudlock (from Made in Chelsea) & his family are now ambassadors for M&S, does this mean HW is out??

Reactions: 6

Yel

Sadly Philip using Flacks death for his own gain works on many people.

It's disgusting how many have used that tragedy for their own purpose despite there being next to no comparison.

Reactions: 21
Sadly Philip using Flacks death for his own gain works on many people.

It's disgusting how many have used that tragedy for their own purpose despite there being next to no comparison.
It’s the go to now. Disgraceful using that tragedy.

Reactions: 9
Holly is going to ‘be kind’ in her speech, apparently. Of course she bleeping is. 😂

Reactions: 7
Holly needs to be truthful and say exactly why she didn’t want to work with Pip any more.
Because her reaction to simply not being told about an affair is a bit excessive.
So what does she know?
She's going to serve up a Meghan Markle word salad for everyone. Yummy. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yel

So what does she know?
Holly needs to give details, but she won't.

Her last statement was so vague and open to interpretation. This was of course all on purpose so that later on if more comes out it will be difficult to say she outright lied.

Reactions: 11
I bet she doesn’t address the fact she didn’t know.
which will all know would be bullshit anyway

She'll be using her hippy dippy quotes from her tat moon thing. "Strawberry, Jupiter " and other claptrap

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Holly addressing the nation - are they joking?

me thinks they are going to use PS to help further Hollys career and her level of self importance will be off the scale right now. However, we remember the two of them ‘addressing the nation’ after queuegate. It was all BS and not one apology. She won’t address anything - she will deny knowing anything. She’ll carry on giggling like a little school girl. I’d actually like to see her carry that show alone because she couldn’t do it. She’s not an interviewer or presenter. Her husband has opened many doors for her. Todays speech will, like an earlier poster said, be like Meghan Markle - all big words but absolutely no meaning behind them.

Holly should have gone, but then ITV bosses would have had to admit they all knew about the affair with the runner, and they won’t do that. Neither will holly. They want to appear squeaky clean and distance themselves from PS.

Reactions: 15

Yel

I predict it will be :
"Philip made a mistake and is deeply sorry for everyone he hurt including us the this morning family. It's time to let him heal."

10:01:
"But we'll always be here to entertain you. Coming up fashion to slim you in a few minutes for the summer and (convicted burglar) Gino will be showing you a recipe for this year's hottest bread; focaccia!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I predict it will be :
"Philip made a mistake and is deeply sorry for everyone he hurt including us the this morning family. It's time to let him heal."

"But we'll always be here to entertain you. Coming up fashion to slim you in a few minutes for the summer and (convicted burglar) Gino will be showing you a recipe for this year's hottest bread; focaccia!"
Don't forget AND IT'S SO GREAT WORKING HERE! We LOVE working here! It's FANTASTIC!!! Working here is BrILLiAnT!!!!111!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s almost as if what could have been a disastrous situation is now being used to boost her career as well as the viewing figures 🤔
I hope that’s a big fail on both fronts.
I certainly won't watch today or watch anything that she is on. Not switching on is the only way to get rid of her.

Reactions: 5
No instagram outfit reveal post yet

Perhaps she is going for full sackcloth and ashes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m post night shift and am refusing to go to sleep till I’ve seen the shitshow at 10am….I’ve never been a holly fan (only got to where she is cos of her husband) but man I wanna her to fall from a great height 😂

I predict it will be :

Also I do know the names of the crew..this camera man is jim ,nope bob or possibly dave. Honestly I do know their names.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aubergine focaccia, hopefully

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.