Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Heidi is photoshopped into the picture.

This is a random thought but I wonder if the rumours about Holly and Paddy McGuiness are true (that they had an affair)?
They're all swinger's aren't they? Paddy's multiple affairs, Christine's bi, holly and hubby open marriage. I'd be highly surprised if there wasn't all kinds going on between all of them :sick:
---
Jeremy Kyle just announced on TALK TV that HW has resigned. Can’t see anything online though.
He was joking. His producer or work colleague is called Holly and he was talking about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Yel

Phillip saying Holly hasn't replied to his texts because she's probably not allowed to isn't really working in her favour! I think he was saying it to defend her.

Makes her look like a corporate entity, not quite the friendly family image thats been curated.

Of course she's a stone cold void commercial bot, but the this morning viewers aren't supposed to know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Makes her look like a corporate entity, not quite the friendly family image thats been curated.
Of course she's a stone cold void commercial bot, but the this morning viewers aren't supposed to know that.
Do you think there's a chance she'll end up on Only Fans? Asking for a friend. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The texts are weird… is that her saying the story is killed??
I think it was before it really blew up, she’s saying she thinks it’ll be brushed under the carpet and that it’ll be fine. She knew. She 100% knew

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did he release her text messages? Why?? Her saying the story’s been killed doesn’t put her in a great light. It’s a sad state of affairs whatever way you look at it that the pair of them have ended up this way. Oh how the mighty have fallen

Reactions: 10
So he’s saying she didn’t know, but at the same time showing those texts that are absolutely showing the opposite. Makes no sense. Deliberate?

Holly is being protected and is still fighting to be THE presenter of TM. Let’s hope after a thorough investigation the executives will have to go and take Holly with them. There is no way Holly didn’t know about Phil’s personal life - she was entangled in it and happily so 💰

Reactions: 17
Looks like she has informed the paps where to find her in order to show off how happy, unbovvered, and out of Philth's loop she is

Reactions: 11
She’s got such a smug face I could happily slap her.
She will probably whine that her house in Barnes has been burgled now that she's let the world know where she is (or where she isn't, if you see what I mean). Apparently Barnes is quite the crime hotbed these days since Hammersmith Bridge is still closed, so the police have to trek there all the way from Twickenham and it takes them ages.

Has she deleted her insta or just blocked me so I can’t view it? There is no way she didn’t know about Philth and MM. as a mother, how would she feel if her own son was groomed and put in the same position as MM? Needs to be sacked like her pal.

Reactions: 6
Has she deleted her insta or just blocked me so I can’t view it? There is no way she didn’t know about Philth and MM. as a mother, how would she feel if her own son was groomed and put in the same position as MM? Needs to be sacked like her pal.
She’s still there for me!

Reactions: 2
Her insta is still there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.