Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Heidi is photoshopped into the picture.

This is a random thought but I wonder if the rumours about Holly and Paddy McGuiness are true (that they had an affair)?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
82% of GB News viewers isn't the most statistically sound survey. It's like doing a poll about the monarchy in a Sinn Féin meeting :LOL:
All polls are bollocks. Always remember that. They are just a construct for narrative spin.

Reactions: 6
All polls are bollocks. Always remember that. They are just a construct for narrative spin.
A statistically sound survey can be created. You're right that you won't get one a TV show, but it can be done with the right methodology.

A wannabee Fox News channel filled with fossils from the 80s and 90s isn't going to produce that though!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just spotted Holly whilst out and about ….. she was in Dunelm and her face was on some bedding! 😆

Wonder if Dunelm will dump her next? I think she’s had her time - she’s a mediocre presenter who just giggles a lot. She pretends she’s classy yet appears on Celebrity Juice! Ramona account of her not mingling with staff and having an air of being more important than others sounds about right. I didn’t like her much before queue gate, but after that, and the way her and Phil conducted themselves, I felt they should have both left TM. Huge over inflated egos, protected by Senior management and PR teams.

Reactions: 15
A statistically sound survey can be created. You're right that you won't get one a TV show, but it can be done with the right methodology.

A wannabee Fox News channel filled with fossils from the 80s and 90s isn't going to produce that though!
Polls don't serve any purpose to the public whatsoever I think that's main point. They serve political or media agenda and can be a bit of fun. As you say, if carefully produced they can help, for example, a political party shape policy by asking it's members what they think is important. Anyway ... I'm droning on about esoteric nonsense when all I want to do is slate Hollowby. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember the name of the childrens show she was I saw a chip on tiktok (can’t remember the name only the show) and couldn’t believe how utterly disgusting it was while kids sat on in the audience

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember the name of the childrens show she was I saw a chip on tiktok (can’t remember the name only the show) and couldn’t believe how utterly disgusting it was while kids sat on in the audience
Was it Ministry of Mayhem? With Stephen Mulhern

Reactions: 4
Never understood how the wholesome Holly would be so soft, caring and family friendly at 10am then by 10pm she was deep-throating a banana with Fearne.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok but "Wyldemoon" 🤣🤣🤣

Poundshop Paltrow really is the best description of her.

I once watched an episode of Celebrity Juice (under duress) and I'd rather eat a tit sandwich than have been in her place and known my parents and grandparents were watching me it was so crude and dumb. Obviously it's her life but very strange to do that show then pretend you're a sweet girl next door.
She'll obviously do anything for money and fame including lie and behave in a crude and/or childish manner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.