Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Dermot and Hollys husband were so close that he was an usher at their wedding? I don’t know if they’re still friends but must be awkward given that Holly probably won’t be returning
IMG_5052.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know looks aren’t everything but Holly was so pretty then and her husband looks like the back end of a bus
Remember when Dermot and Hollys husband were so close that he was an usher at their wedding? I don’t know if they’re still friends but must be awkward given that Holly probably won’t be returning View attachment 2206614

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was let go the same day as Phil ...the public would have been drip fed the story to play it down. She is not wanted by this morning team.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know looks aren’t everything but Holly was so pretty then and her husband looks like the back end of a bus
I thought that was her dad. Yeah well ... there's more to life than looks isn't there, like being a tv producer and providing work for her.

Reactions: 11
Her and Dan look incredibly alike to me, same features and spacing. Imagine him in a yellow wig….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew the mail was drip feeding a few days ago before they finally put the awards pics live. I guess following previous announcements she'll announce on friday night that she's gone?

Screenshot 2023-05-30 21.17.02.png

Reactions: 5
They met during Ministry of Mayhem where he was producer. Apparently it took her 6 months to agree to date him, I guess by then she worked out how much power and contacts he had and he suddenly became irresistible 🤣
Either that or she has a fetish for men who look like Moe from the Simpsons!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok but "Wyldemoon" 🤣🤣🤣

Poundshop Paltrow really is the best description of her.

I once watched an episode of Celebrity Juice (under duress) and I'd rather eat a tit sandwich than have been in her place and known my parents and grandparents were watching me it was so crude and dumb. Obviously it's her life but very strange to do that show then pretend you're a sweet girl next door.
The worst part is that her husband Dan produced this show. Imagine he came up with the ideas of her and Fearne sucking on bananas etc. Shows how little respect he has for his wife.

• Sick
100% noone will want to present with Holly next week. Wondering is this why Fearne Cotton took a step back from her? Wasnt happy with Hollys moral compass anymore?? Maybe?

Reactions: 17
Eamonn said she read the autocue perfectly despite having dyslexia, suggesting it was all rehearsed on PS coming out

• Haha
Eamonn said she read the autocue perfectly despite having dyslexia, suggesting it was all rehearsed on PS coming out
Not to defend her but dyslexia doesn't mean you can't read well. I have dyslexia and read perfectly fine. And she reads from scrips and autocues everyday so she's probably used to it.

Eamonn outed her. Not seen much about this but when he was talking about their drunken performance he said drink ‘and maybe other stuff’. Wonder what that could Be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.