Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being now knows as a little witch, I would leave too!
however she needs to be sacked not left to leave, she’s known all along what was happening

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the comments on her Insta posts? I'm surprised she's not deleted the whole thing!

Reactions: 1
Search M&S website for her name and there are no collections / edits and if you click on “Holly Willoughby dresses” they’re generic models. She’s been dumped

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The plot thickens...

I don't think that's true, this article from a few weeks ago says that twitter bio contains broadcaster and her insta was probably the same. I don't remember seeing this morning on it. The sun doesn't have any pics to back UK this claim?

Reactions: 2
I think it's not surprising that people like Eamonn and Dr Ranj are only now speaking up. Back then he was so much more popular and they'd already been dismissed by itv so most members of the public would have probably written them off as jealous and bitter.
Exactly.
And Schofield was so protected by ITV, chances are he would have been able to laugh it off. 🤢

I'm sure the pr team has gone into hyperdrive over the weekend

Reactions: 2
Willy Hollowby - this is what Jim Davidson called her - wants to be the single-handed saviour of This Morning. I hope St Holly doesn't pull it off.

Reactions: 8
Holly isn't intelligent enough to lead any show on her own and needed Phillip to hold her hand. That hasn't changed, she needs someone to carry her. Alison is good at what she does but I think Holly would be the beta of the two and gone by Christmas.

Reactions: 9
Holly would win top prize for giggling but not for much else. Do we really want to continue seeing a forty-something woman behaving like a giddy teenager?

Reactions: 13
Holly Willoughby #6 Knew nothing about her sidekick… do we believe she really is that thick?

Reactions: 18
Is Holly still an ambassador for M&S? Sometime one twitter said they are removing posters from the stores. She's still on the website so I can only assume this is not true.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.