Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although Eamonn's interview tonight isn't about her, all it would take is to say Holly's lying and that'll be her not coming back to the sofa 🍿
I just don't get why Eammon (and Ruth) didn't quit if he was so upset with what was going on. I'm beginning to think Holly wasn't the only presenter who knew what was going on. He has kept quiet for years and suddenly wants to talk? Why now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can we swear in thread titles? If so then it has to be

Holly Willoughby #6: the little witch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I'm not disappointed; calling holly a user and highlighting how she's very suddenly latched onto Alison. There's little to rebut from that because it's the truth and has been so blatant.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the only way to save her career is to do a Eamonn & do a big interview admitting all she knows. I said in the PS thread that he'll have no problem throwing Holly under the bus as much as he can

Reactions: 22
I just don't get why Eammon (and Ruth) didn't quit if he was so upset with what was going on. I'm beginning to think Holly wasn't the only presenter who knew what was going on. He has kept quiet for years and suddenly wants to talk? Why now?
Lacked the confidence to lead the pack with the allegations probably ... it only takes one person to come forward and be treated seriously for others to have reassurance that doing the same won't hinder their career or make them look foolish.

I believe they all knew. Plenty of blue ticked-people on Twitter have been saying as much.

If I was the decision maker at the network, I'd wrap the show up as it currently stands, rest it for a bit (three or so months) then relaunch with a new name, new hosts and production staff, new format, and new set.

Reactions: 6
New Thread: Holly WilloughBYE little witch
It has been so obvious that Holly is only interested in Holly. I can't believe that book of hers was successful. Wylde Moon is just a copy of the Goop thing.

Reactions: 6
It seems he was fired for speaking to bosses about plp!! While I believe him when he said he heard gossip and young lad didn’t say a thing. How can you go public with information you’re not sure about?
---
It seems he was fired for speaking to bosses about plp!! While I believe him when he said he heard gossip and young lad didn’t say a thing. How can you go public with information you’re not sure about?

Reactions: 5
Eamonn did speak up apparently, as did Dr Ranj (about the toxic environment) which is why him and Ruth were ousted off This Morning.

Reactions: 10
Ok but "Wyldemoon" 🤣🤣🤣

Poundshop Paltrow really is the best description of her.

I once watched an episode of Celebrity Juice (under duress) and I'd rather eat a tit sandwich than have been in her place and known my parents and grandparents were watching me it was so crude and dumb. Obviously it's her life but very strange to do that show then pretend you're a sweet girl next door.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I once watched an episode of Celebrity Juice (under duress) and I'd rather eat a tit sandwich than have been in her place and known my parents and grandparents were watching me it was so crude and dumb. Obviously it's her life but very strange to do that show then pretend you're a sweet girl next door.
One of the most vacuous unpleasant and crude programmes ever made and I'm not a prude by a long way. Just pathetically childish, the show not me. :LOL:

Reactions: 14
Ok but "Wyldemoon" 🤣🤣🤣

Poundshop Paltrow really is the best description of her.

I always thought the same. One minute she’s interviewing (or rather sat there with one of her few reaction faces - sad or happy) someone about being abused and then she’s on celeb juice being groped by that vile human Leigh Francis. Boggles the mind and what itv were thinking behind that.

Reactions: 13
Eamonn did speak up apparently, as did Dr Ranj (about the toxic environment) which is why him and Ruth were ousted off This Morning.
I think it's not surprising that people like Eamonn and Dr Ranj are only now speaking up. Back then he was so much more popular and they'd already been dismissed by itv so most members of the public would have probably written them off as jealous and bitter.

Reactions: 11
Wonder how long M&S will continue working with her. Apparently her picture was removed from the Camberley branch yesterday

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she honestly think she can come back next week like nothing has happened!
she’s had more weeks off sick/hiding this year anyway a few more till summer will be fine sure she won’t be missed.

Reactions: 9
Wonder how long M&S will continue working with her. Apparently her picture was removed from the Camberley branch yesterday
Was she ever featured on M&S insta page? There are no pictures of her on there or have they been removed because they know there will be comments?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.