Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the tea with her and Fearne Cotton? They used to be always in each other's pockets (it appeared), now they are never seen together. Holly did Fearne's podcast and you'd never have known that they used to be good friends. I wonder if Fearne made a pass at Dan or something, something must have gone down.

Reactions: 9
What's the tea with her and Fearne Cotton? They used to be always in each other's pockets (it appeared), now they are never seen together. Holly did Fearne's podcast and you'd never have known that they used to be good friends. I wonder if Fearne made a pass at Dan or something, something must have gone down.
There's quite a few rumours. But I think it's probably a case of drifting apart. I'm not a fan of either woman but Fearne might have grown up and got bored with Holly.

Reactions: 14
I bet she wishes she'd changed her profile pic away from this try hard butter wouldn't melt before it all kicked off

DSC01831.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
There's quite a few rumours. But I think it's probably a case of drifting apart. I'm not a fan of either woman but Fearne might have grown up and got bored with Holly.
Fearne is teetotal now as well, I’d imagine she’d not want to be around alcohol and, er, other things.

Reactions: 8
I bet she wishes she'd changed her profile pic away from this try hard butter wouldn't melt before it all kicked off

View attachment 2202926
This is what she's good at - being very pretty - but I can't think of anything else and the flower in the hair look doesn't always look good as we age so has a limited shelf life.

Reactions: 3
If her statement is proven to be lies, then her TV career is finished.
People will know if she’s lying or not- Ruth, Eammon, Rylan, Matthew etc.

If she’s lying about not knowing the truth will come out soon.

Reactions: 5
Friends fall out and drift apart all the time, there doesn't have to be any specific 'beef'. Fearne's husband is fit as duck so I doubt she'd look twice at Weasel man Dan.

Reactions: 14
Friends fall out and drift apart all the time, there doesn't have to be any specific 'beef'. Fearne's husband is fit as duck so I doubt she'd look twice at Weasel man Dan.
Fearne's husband is very attractive, like you say don't think she'd fancy Dan

Reactions: 4
Fearne alluded that some sort of sexual abuse/ bullying made her quit doing mainstream TV (although she's never said who was involved). My theory is Holly is firmly involved in that clique culture at ITV, whereas Fearne has distanced herself from working with those people. Holly's career was way more important than her friendship with Fearne.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Although Eamonn's interview tonight isn't about her, all it would take is to say Holly's lying and that'll be her not coming back to the sofa 🍿

Reactions: 11
Although Eamonn's interview tonight isn't about her, all it would take is to say Holly's lying and that'll be her not coming back to the sofa 🍿
Dan likes Holly. It won't happen. But I HOPE IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Few thoughts….

I wonder if Holly’s hands are tied a bit as the rumours are the relationship started a lot younger than 16/18 which may have legal implications meaning she is advised against saying anything public until those outcomes are known.

I also wonder if Phil with a younger man would have been ‘accepted’ by all around them but now takes a more sinister turn thathis brothers a nonce and told him. Like ITV have been like we can’t have you and your brother with underage boys associated with us! One makes the other worse?

I am sure Holly knew, but we have established here Phil is a groomer and groomers don’t just groom the victim but everyone around them. I wonder if the culture of no one doing or saying anything and Phil saying it wasn’t going on meant Holly felt powerless - I mean look at what happened to those who did speak up?

I think there is something else about Phil historic in relation to sexual abuse, coupled with this runner and his brother which is going to explode, she may have known about the runner but to be fair to her I think it’s tip of the schofe iceberg!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.