Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question is, why were they not getting on? Is it only to do with the brother or queue gate? Cos it has been rumoured they'd fallen out before the coning out episode. So is that when she found out? She must have suspected and asked. I'd give the benefit of the doubt she didn't know initially but find it hard to believe she's found out this past weekend!
OR
Maybe there wasn't an issue before and it's all carefully contrstructed news stories by PR hieed by This Morning, Hollys Team to save her career, This Morning brand.

They say they fell out way back then etc...
but we all see different
if they really did fall out then she would've left knowing what she knew eveifiwerere enough of a reason such dark rumours..

She has on hand support of Eamonn, Ruth etc
She had the Wylde Moon business.
She was face of M&S
So she had mega money💰 deals
She the finances to walk away

Leave TM all together👋

But she chose to stay knowing the risk to her brands
because she mustve thought it wouldn't come out in public 😕

Even though she represents a FAMILY BRAND with Marks and Spencer 👀

I wonder what there thoughts are on this 🤔 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You are right, she should have gone earlier if they had fallen out but I suppose its easy money. 4 days a week, high profile, she has to invest in this Wylde moon thing and also lots of holidays and ITVs well paid woman presenter!

Reactions: 7
You are right, she should have gone earlier if they had fallen out but I suppose its easy money. 4 days a week, high profile, she has to invest in this Wylde moon thing and also lots of holidays and ITVs well paid woman presenter!
When you think about it, was there ever a pile of more patronising crap than the Wylde Moon stuff? 😂
I can’t believe she’s seriously earning from it! How gullible are we mere mortals when celebs try to flog us stuff?! 🤣

Reactions: 14
We've have talked on here for months about her looking unhappy....in fact maybe 12 months? So that's before his brothers situation...but after he came out...

The fall out is PR speak but she hasn't been happy for A LONG TIME

Reactions: 3
Don't know when things changed, Covid makes thing harder to pin point because socializing and holidaying abroad was more complicated. I have definitely seen her looking flustrated and rolling eyes since before Christmas. Going to go see if I can find what the press reported about her leaving YMU agency as I can remember they wanted a percentage of her future earnings.
---
https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/09/holl...ncy-shared-phillip-schofield-manage-13104705/. I found this mostof the search were recent articles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We've have talked on here for months about her looking unhappy....in fact maybe 12 months? So that's before his brothers situation...but after he came out...
Was her hubby seen with another woman on holiday some time back? I'm sure her marriage isn't exactly great.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just popped in to see if the story on the Scofe thread about Holly sniffing coke out of Fern Cottons knickers has made it here yet ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Gosh had forgotten about that!!

Have tried to look but cant find those pics
He was with Abbey Clancy I think and some others. I'm sure it was business related ... Abbey and Peter Crouch seem pretty fame hungry and no doubt he's the man to get them something.

Reactions: 5
Just popped in to see if the story on the Scofe thread about Holly sniffing coke out of Fern Cottons knickers has made it here yet ;)
Were they M&S Cottons Holly? 😳

Thats some Celebrity Juice 😄
---
He was with Abbey Clancy I think and some others. I'm sure it was business related ... Abbey and Peter Crouch seem pretty fame hungry and no doubt he's the man to get them something.
Thirsty pair. Understatement.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What gives her away is that the way she released her 'statement' (If you can even call it that) in no way reflects the seriousness of the situation. A few lines in an Instagram story which will disappear in 24 hours isn't a 'statement' at all. Its essentially saying 'whoopsie'
Agreed. For such a huge news story, her “statement” is striking in its lack of concern and care for MM, and blatant in its attempt to deflect blame while painting herself as the victim. Also, a Story?? How unprofessional! A Notes apology would have been more credible than that…

Reactions: 10
I think she absolutely knew. I think she’s made a mistake putting that statement out confirming her position. She should have said she knew and was in a vulnerable position or something.
Holly's message seems to be 'What you see is what you get; I really am a thick blonde air head.'

Reactions: 6
That was me, and I’ve never been prouder of anything in my life I swear😅
New tattle thread title. Holly the Poundland Paltrow
---
HW knew. That’s why she had shingles and why she is on extended leave now. She is waiting to see how it pans out before deciding next steps.
I totally believe this to be true. Why would she have 2 weeks extended time off as he decides to leave? You would have thought she’d be lording it up waiting for Monday to come to be the head honcho. So I thought it was super suspect until that came out. She clearly knew and wanted to lie low for a while and hope it all blows over, or to give her team time to get her story together and do a sit down with Lorraine.
---
We all knew but she didn't? Bullshit.
Like they don’t know about tattle or other sites like this. So even if she didn’t believe it because what scumfield told her, all these people online as well as pics and vids of them sure seem to only point one way. Or maybe she really is as dumb as she plays

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I am sure he will drop a few quotes in his yet to be announced book- super passive aggressive ones.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.