Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew!! What an absolute bleep!! I suppose she is whiter than white as she is trying to portray herself!! She would have done her self at big favour if she did step down after queue gate!! People would have had more respect for her!! She wouldn’t have been associated with this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just read her statement. Whether she’s telling the truth or not she could not have thrown him under the bus more, which is fine cos he deserves it. But shows she is out for herself and will be ruthless she’ll either be fighting to the death to stay on TM at this point or pretend she’s jumped before she’s pushed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly, all she has to do is OWN IT. That's IT. Say the one word she seems unable to utter: SORRY. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would understand. It's too late for that now. Ugh, what a vile woman.

Reactions: 21
You know holly is the type that would treat someone that was a victim like a POS if she considers them an underling but would lick the asshole of someone horrible that helps her get further places.
View attachment 2199362
ù
I really wish we could see the camera roll of the next few shots after this one....bet that camera man has gone back to look for them a few times...wish we could see.
---
She was on the Runners Showreel so wouldn't she have questioned him.
A colleague is one thing they were friends.

this runner was working around her.

If she didnt know THEN how come Ruth, Eamonn Rylan seemed to know. So at the very least she heard rumours from on set.

Or is this a desperate rescue attempt to keep her at the helm on ITV? Deals.

Gaslighting is a very real thing. She could've been played by a narcissistic/psychopath personality.
These types can fool you and maybe he is that manipulative and has been olotting and planning and found the perfect candidate in Holly as fluffy, giggly, innocent to hide behind?

Anyone who has ever met a narcissistic or psychopath Personality WILL KNOW the horror of discovering who they REALLY are.
You are hurt to the core that theyve used you and dont care how if affects you at all!!!!

I've been gaslighted, manipulated FOR YEARS by an ex. Maybe Holly didn't know? 🤔 I didn't.
There is the chance she didn't know...maybe she is quite airy fairy and giggly...but I suppose her husband being who he is would have heard rumours and known....he wouldn't have not spoken surely to her about it.....over cornflakes or pillow talk...there are these rumours Holly...what do you think? Or guess what I've had to deal with at work today?

She could get away with "I was deceived" in my eyes if she had no other connections...but her hubby is a producer at ITV. There is no way he (and her) didn't know!

And we knew....tatters who don't work at ITV or in showbiz circles!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well MM tried to approach Holly after which ever award ceremony and he went on stage previously with the main cast and crew at another award thing. Seemly runners don't normally do this so even these two events must have at least made her question what was going on.
Do runners usually have their photo taken siting in between the two presenters of the show just like in a family pic? Chucky doll knew alright, this is damage limitation cos Chucky only cares about Chucky.

• Haha
There is the chance she didn't know...maybe she is quite airy fairy and giggly...but I suppose her husband being who he is would have heard rumours and known....he wouldn't have not spoken surely to her about it.....over cornflakes or pillow talk...there are these rumours Holly...what do you think? Or guess what I've had to deal with at work today?
The only thing I would say about Holly, is that it's possible to me that she's been groomed her whole life. Firstly by her pushy mother, secondly by her pushy husband, and thirdly by her pushy best mate Phil. All of whom have a vested interest in her success, ie: wealth and/or fame.

Reactions: 10
I think she absolutely knew. I think she’s made a mistake putting that statement out confirming her position. She should have said she knew and was in a vulnerable position or something.

Reactions: 14
What gives her away is that the way she released her 'statement' (If you can even call it that) in no way reflects the seriousness of the situation. A few lines in an Instagram story which will disappear in 24 hours isn't a 'statement' at all. Its essentially saying 'whoopsie'

Reactions: 22
I think she'll regret the statement. It gives the the impression she only found out very recently. She no doubt knew for years, yes Phillip may have lied about it to her at some point but that was long ago.

I've got huge sympathy for her growing up with a pushy mum, but the rest of it as an adult she could have made different choices to not end up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she had to say something.
Let’s hope for her sake she’s telling the truth though, because what she’s said should be relatively easy to disprove.

Reactions: 5
There's about 30+ different bits of evidence that makes it obvious and together hard to dispute, many of which include holly.

She spent just about every weekday with him, many weekends and holidays as his bestie.

It blows my mind that anyone has any doubt that she knew he was bleeping about with him.

Office romance stuff is obvious from a mile off, everyone must have known.
I spent years being a PA, yeah you get to know stuff (I binned the PA stuff years ago for that very reason)

Reactions: 4
Holly is lining herself up for a double fall. First to have enabled him in the first place and helped with the cover up. It’s inevitable that that will come out. But second fall due to throwing him so violently under the bus now, in order to try to save herself. She will not live down the lengths she is willing to go to to save herself and her Poundland Goop business. That statement of hers was a terrible move, she appears to be very badly advised. Should have just said something like “I am very disappointed to hear the currently developing stories” and left things super ambiguous about her part in it all.

Holly is lining herself up for a double fall. First to have enabled him in the first place and helped with the cover up. It’s inevitable that that will come out. But second fall due to throwing him so violently under the bus now, in order to try to save herself. She will not live down the lengths she is willing to go to to save herself and her Poundland Goop business. That statement of hers was a terrible move, she appears to be very badly advised. Should have just said something like “I am very disappointed to hear the currently developing stories” and left things super ambiguous about her part in it all.
Sounds like a great time to pick up some wonderful Wylde Moon trinkets, looks like it might be on sale very soon. :LOL: (Although you'd have to pay ME to buy any of that old tat).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The question is, why were they not getting on? Is it only to do with the brother or queue gate? Cos it has been rumoured they'd fallen out before the coning out episode. So is that when she found out? She must have suspected and asked. I'd give the benefit of the doubt she didn't know initially but find it hard to believe she's found out this past weekend!

Reactions: 8
She was on the Runners Showreel so wouldn't she have questioned him.
A colleague is one thing they were friends.

this runner was working around her.

If she didnt know THEN how come Ruth, Eamonn Rylan seemed to know. So at the very least she heard rumours from on set.

Or is this a desperate rescue attempt to keep her at the helm on ITV? Deals.

Gaslighting is a very real thing. She could've been played by a narcissistic/psychopath personality.
These types can fool you and maybe he is that manipulative and has been olotting and planning and found the perfect candidate in Holly as fluffy, giggly, innocent to hide behind?

Anyone who has ever met a narcissistic or psychopath Personality WILL KNOW the horror of discovering who they REALLY are.
You are hurt to the core that theyve used you and dont care how if affects you at all!!!!

I've been gaslighted, manipulated FOR YEARS by an ex. Maybe Holly didn't know? 🤔 I didn't.
yes I wonder how many other Runner's were given the opportunity to make a showreel with Philth and Hollyfilla! that in its self is an eye opener!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.