Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just playing devils advocate here, but maybe she actually didn’t know/didn’t believe it. The ITV investigation clearly wasn’t thorough enough but they may have thought it was nothing. If I was PS, I’d have lied about it too. Why would he have told anyone the truth?
Of course she knew. How did Eamonn/Ruth/ Rylan/ Dan and everyone else know but his supposed best friend not know? Even if he didn’t directly tell her, I’d say she knew well but was happy to turn a blind because of her career. These two were thick as thieves! She’s saving face now by saying she asked him and he said no.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There's about 30+ different bits of evidence that makes it obvious and together hard to dispute, many of which include holly.

She spent just about every weekday with him, many weekends and holidays as his bestie.

It blows my mind that anyone has any doubt that she knew he was bleeping about with him.

Office romance stuff is obvious from a mile off, everyone must have known.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If everyone else knew holly definitely knew
She was on the Runners Showreel so wouldn't she have questioned him.
A colleague is one thing they were friends.

this runner was working around her.

If she didnt know THEN how come Ruth, Eamonn Rylan seemed to know. So at the very least she heard rumours from on set.

Or is this a desperate rescue attempt to keep her at the helm on ITV? Deals.

Gaslighting is a very real thing. She could've been played by a narcissistic/psychopath personality.
These types can fool you and maybe he is that manipulative and has been olotting and planning and found the perfect candidate in Holly as fluffy, giggly, innocent to hide behind?

Anyone who has ever met a narcissistic or psychopath Personality WILL KNOW the horror of discovering who they REALLY are.
You are hurt to the core that theyve used you and dont care how if affects you at all!!!!

I've been gaslighted, manipulated FOR YEARS by an ex. Maybe Holly didn't know? 🤔 I didn't.

Reactions: 4
She’s trying to back peddle because no one wants to be known as an associate of an old man grooming young boys/men. She needs to understand that most of the public can’t be swayed by a statement denying it. She’s going down too. This Morning will be become yesterday for her.

Reactions: 15
Just read the comments under her last Instagram post, the comments are brutal. I don't see how she is going to deny she didn't know.
I believe that Holly knew about Phil and the young runner. She is just trying to save her career by lying about it.
---
She’s trying to back peddle because no one wants to be known as an associate of an old man grooming young boys/men. She needs to understand that most of the public can’t be swayed by a statement denying it. She’s going down too. This Morning will be become yesterday for her.
I hope you are right. It is what she deserves.

Reactions: 14
Of course she knew. How did Eamonn/Ruth/ Rylan/ Dan and everyone else know but his supposed best friend not know? Even if he didn’t directly tell her, I’d say she knew well but was happy to turn a blind because of her career. These two were thick as thieves! She’s saving face now by saying she asked him and he said no.
But perhaps Eamonn etc believed Matthew whereas Holly believed Phil? Not defending her at all, just as I said playing devils advocate

Reactions: 5
The skipping of the queue at the queen's lying in state was a step too far for many people. They let themselves become too big for their boots.
Yes. They literally saw nothing wrong with doing that. And ITV backed them up 🤷‍♀️
In the greater scheme of things queuegate was nowhere near as serious obviously as what has (finally) started to emerge.

But it started a tide of revulsion towards both of them, by the public.
And that tide has refused to be turned back.

Reactions: 9
She was on the Runners Showreel so wouldn't she have questioned him.
A colleague is one thing they were friends.

this runner was working around her.

If she didnt know THEN how come Ruth, Eamonn Rylan seemed to know. So at the very least she heard rumours from on set.

Or is this a desperate rescue attempt to keep her at the helm on ITV? Deals.

Gaslighting is a very real thing. She could've been played by a narcissistic/psychopath personality.
These types can fool you and maybe he is that manipulative and has been olotting and planning and found the perfect candidate in Holly as fluffy, giggly, innocent to hide behind?

Anyone who has ever met a narcissistic or psychopath Personality WILL KNOW the horror of discovering who they REALLY are.
You are hurt to the core that theyve used you and dont care how if affects you at all!!!!

I've been gaslighted, manipulated FOR YEARS by an ex. Maybe Holly didn't know? 🤔 I didn't.
If anything, I’d say that Holly is the gaslighter, attempting to gaslight the public.

Reactions: 11
Well MM tried to approach Holly after which ever award ceremony and he went on stage previously with the main cast and crew at another award thing. Seemly runners don't normally do this so even these two events must have at least made her question what was going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just playing devils advocate here, but maybe she actually didn’t know/didn’t believe it. The ITV investigation clearly wasn’t thorough enough but they may have thought it was nothing. If I was PS, I’d have lied about it too. Why would he have told anyone the truth?
He probably needed one confidante.
He would've been falling out with colleagues. Example Ruth.

She would've told hubby.
And likely Rylan and then Holly would've known from one of them.
It was bad enough for Ruth to leave and gossip was made public about Phil and Ruth.

THEN Eammon and Ruth left TM or were sacked allegedly and this gossip was reported publicly again😤

So Holly would've known RUMOURS at least.
Not necessarily the truth.

But would've Phil not confided in his friend at all. Colleague and friend AND he holidays with her? Wouldn't she have seen onset chemistry?

She undoubtedly heard consistent rumours if we do on here for months then she would've on set at work😏
---
Well MM tried to approach Holly after which ever award ceremony and he went on stage previously with the main cast and crew at another award thing. Seemly runners don't normally do this so even these two events must have at least made her question what was going on.
Forgot about those pap prints.
There looked to be a dispute going on?
Maybe they were then getting the jist of rumours etc. Didn't the lad talk after the ceromony to them?
Maybe that exchange was telling?
Who knows but those pics could tell a story?
I'm sure the pics were on here or Twitter 🤔

Those pics will be getting scrubbed me thinks 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In other ITV news, very saddened tonight to hear of the passing of Emily Morgan after a very short illness, only 45, really liked her reporting during Covid times 💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I firmly believe she did know. But then again, people are accusing Eamonn of knowing too and I was getting annoyed about that so it is *possible* (but unlikely) that she didn't. The thing is Philth has said in his statement that he lied to everyone so she can point to that and say "See, he admits himself he lied to us all!". However people aren't buying it. I honestly think It's crappy that Eamonn and Ruth are being abused on social media though because I believe they they've got clear consciences on this. They weren't pally with Philth the way Holly was either.

Reactions: 10
If Holly was genuinely oblivious to what was going on then I doubt Eamonn would’ve included her in his criticism on his GB News show

I just came to say WTF I CANNOT BELEIVE THIS IS HAPPENING! I wonder is Phillip is saying he lied so he has power of the people who knew? He "falls on his sword" but ultimately still has the bargaining chip of threatening to take them all down with him.

Reactions: 1
I dont think that the Matthew thingbis the biggest thing tp have happened, I believe Holly knew and saw more about Phil in general and that is what will be the nail in the coffin. This is all drip fed by itv so as not to be one explosion. There will ne much more. On both of them.

Reactions: 9
Why continue the lies? If the last few months have taught her anything, it should be that a web of lies always unravels in the end. I'd have more respect for her if she said she'd known but was put in a very difficult position. It's not an excuse but it's far more credible than this BS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.