Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skipping of the queue at the queen's lying in state was a step too far for many people. They let themselves become too big for their boots.

Reactions: 17
I doubt she'll be there after the summer holidays.

It's whether she'll do June and July is the real question, she'll want to and ITV management will be having a reshuffle so they'll be a lack of control for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She will need a high profile presenting gig to keep her Wylde moon afloat if she's ditched from TM, as I cant see it making as much money of she is cast aside to do 1 or 2 series a year. The reason she has all these brand deals like garner, is that she is a regular in people's living rooms pretty much all year round. Husband Dan will sort her out with some shows but will she have the same pull for deals?!

Reactions: 8
HW totally knew and am sure she is shitting bricks and chain smoking right now as PS reveals there is no injunction in place so victims are allowed to speak up!

What has PS to lose now, he can throw HW under the bus too? Unless it’s all a ploy and they still are buddies. Or she has worse tit to reveal about him? Would love to see their mobile phones.

HW knew. That’s why she had shingles and why she is on extended leave now. She is waiting to see how it pans out before deciding next steps. No amount of ‘sad face’ can save her now. No one is speaking up for her, in fact the media is rightly speculating as to her complicity.

HW to fall. Then TM to be cancelled would be awesome. Would send the right message out there. Rolf Harris dying recently has brought forth memories of Yewtree and the BBC. Not to mention the whole aprince Andrew debacle.

Victims have a voice. And perpetrators need to pay!

Reactions: 10
Poor poor innocent Holly the bimbo. 🙄 Lying witch. She’s clearly released this pathetic example of a ‘statement’ to try and save her own skin. The truth will come out in the wash.

I think Holly and Philip both got wind that the truth was going to out. Holly panicked and was like “oh tit I’m about to lose my job”. Now she’s happy to throw Phil and anyone else under the bus to save herself. Anyone who knew what Philip did and stayed quiet is just as guilty in my opinion. This is a huge mess.

Reactions: 23
Holly's giving "I've addressed it and will never talk about it again" vibes.

She can't make it a non issue by pretending it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Really it should read..... its taken time for my lawyers to come up with a good enough statement to release, after speaking to PS to clarify that he won't throw her under the bus.

Reactions: 14
‘ I asked Phil over a ❄ and tequila filled lunch if it were true. He said no, so we pissed ourselves laughing at all of the nobodies putting out these stories and hoped it would never be mentioned again.’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just playing devils advocate here, but maybe she actually didn’t know/didn’t believe it. The ITV investigation clearly wasn’t thorough enough but they may have thought it was nothing. If I was PS, I’d have lied about it too. Why would he have told anyone the truth?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.