Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Holly knew, what if her and Phils “falling out” has been orchestrated by them both because they knew what was about to come out. Phil said I am a goner but I will help you, lets fall out and we can say that it was because I lied to you and you had no idea. Holly can then play victim with her career safe, with them friends in secret still.

Reactions: 4
No pictures of Holly out walking looking sad and upset yet this morning?
I don't think we'll be seeing any staged pics this weekend, she'll be waiting it out.

I wish Eamonn would tweet; Holly knew years ago, that witch is complicit.

Reactions: 12
Just read the comments under her last Instagram post, the comments are brutal. I don't see how she is going to deny she didn't know.

Reactions: 7
Yes. Glad the story is going in this direction.
Screenshot 2023-05-27 09.55.47.png

Reactions: 11
She’s going to have to make another statement.
Difficult to see how she’ll get out of this with her reputation intact, but I’m sure she will, as she’s currently Teflon coated.

Reactions: 9
I think holly will try and make out she was hoodwinked and had no idea. I think she turned a blind eye. She should leave This Morning too. She has a huge ego and right now thinks she’s this powerful woman who ITV bosses listened to. I will never forget how arrogant and unapologetic her & scofe were during the queuegate scandal. She’s such a terrible presenter anyway.
She's not even a journalist, just window dressing.

Reactions: 9
I am calling it - she will say she too was a victim as hoodwinked by him all these years. When she found out he had lied they had a falling out and he left this morning. However she has been instrumental in getting him to coming clean to all.
---
Yes. Glad the story is going in this direction.
View attachment 2198902
The headline already been changed to was holly deceived too? Think this will be the narrative.
49489500-2912-42EF-A6CD-2E18A8DE4EB0.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I am calling it - she will say she too was a victim as hoodwinked by him all these years. When she found out he had lied they had a falling out and he left this morning. However she has been instrumental in getting him to coming clean to all.
---

The headline already been changed to was holly deceived too? Think this will be the narrative.View attachment 2198969
Would love to see smug Frizell getting binned.

Reactions: 10
It’s squeaky bum time for Holly. There’s absolutely no way she didn’t know this was going on. I’d imagine she’s feeling very very nervous right now

Reactions: 14
It’s squeaky bum time for Holly. There’s absolutely no way she didn’t know this was going on. I’d imagine she’s feeling very very nervous right now
and speaking to her lawyers constantly to have a defence. I think she'll leave this morning and keep quiet unless someone rats her out and she has no choice but to defend herself. her husband will be advising her too. she's in a powerful position but doesn't mean she won't be highly stressed right now. trying to keep her kids from seeing the media will be a challenge too and what is going on behind closed doors will be very interesting im sure.

Reactions: 3
You know holly is the type that would treat someone that was a victim like a POS if she considers them an underling but would lick the asshole of someone horrible that helps her get further places.
Matt-Holly.jpg

Reactions: 10
Her career is so closely entwined with his, that no matter what she says or does now, she will always be known as pedalo phils bestie.

At some stage Holly will have to make a comment of some kind. Whether it be a press release or something on her Instagram, staying totally silent isn’t helping with the rumours that she knew all along. She can’t just style this one out.

Reactions: 6
We thought that about PS
She’s a pwetty blonde princess though. Nothing unfortunate is allowed to touch her, NOTHING. Talk about a charmed life.

Saying that though I hope to god I’m wrong, can’t stand the witch.

Reactions: 5
Holly's stock was already very low before this, m&s don't even post her on their feed anymore as last time it got lots of backlash over skipping the queue.

It'll be like trying to hold back the tide carrying on as normal, especially as the story probably has a lot more coming out.

Reactions: 5
Even if she doesn't say anything now- she will never escape it. As whenever she does a press interview she will be asked about it- and if her agency ask for it ot to be brought up, many papers would say that they were asked not to mention it. I think she'll go down the route of only finding out in the last few weeks and spin it that way. They were so close, it's incredible that she didn't know or suspect anything!

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure how it will all pan out but I'm pretty certain that Holly will not be presenting TM by the end of this year, either because she's quit or because the show's been axed. Then she'll make an appearance on Strictly 2024 or do a heart-to-heart interview pleading her innocence to redeem herself in the public eye. Channel 5 travel documentaries beckon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.