Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she went off on a two week break they were expecting brave Phil to carry on being on itv and not for the grooming that she no doubt knew about for years to come out, hopefully the heat keeps up for another week.

Reactions: 14
When she went off on a two week break they were expecting brave Phil to carry on being on itv and not for the grooming that she no doubt knew about for years to come out, hopefully the heat keeps up for another week.
I’ll be very surprised if we ever see her back on this morning - I’m expecting her to have an extended absence and then announce she’s not returning!

Reactions: 14
I’ll be very surprised if we ever see her back on this morning - I’m expecting her to have an extended absence and then announce she’s not returning!
I'll keep my fingers crossed, but she'll be wanting to brazen this out and claim to be the victim. Poor Holly stories coming shortly

Reactions: 12
I do hope you're right but I fear we haven't seen the last of the fawning, simpering totally false Willoughby.

Reactions: 9
I think holly will try and make out she was hoodwinked and had no idea. I think she turned a blind eye. She should leave This Morning too. She has a huge ego and right now thinks she’s this powerful woman who ITV bosses listened to. I will never forget how arrogant and unapologetic her & scofe were during the queuegate scandal. She’s such a terrible presenter anyway.

Reactions: 22
I think holly will try and make out she was hoodwinked and had no idea. I think she turned a blind eye. She should leave This Morning too. She has a huge ego and right now thinks she’s this powerful woman who ITV bosses listened to. I will never forget how arrogant and unapologetic her & scofe were during the queuegate scandal. She’s such a terrible presenter anyway.
I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: 5
I think she's finished. I thought she could cling on but people are turning their attention to her and how much she knew. ITV might want a clean slate and making Alison and Dermot the main presenters would be the easiest thing to do. Obviously Alison has been on the show for years too so she might face the same questions but so far it doesn't seem to be materialising with her

Reactions: 10
I think it will come out that she knew and she will be forced to quit.
I agree, if the runner MM tells his side or Eamonn,Ruth etc say more and reveal bestie Holly knew all about it, she’s toast- sick to the back teeth of her little squeeky baby voice anyway

Her last post was an m&s paid post. It's a bit of a mess right now.

That's what m&s deserve after sticking with her since queuegate and her lame lies to explain that away.

Oh I do hope some other people come forward and land Holly in it. Holly thinks she’s been clever distancing herself suddenly and helping to get rid of Phil. I still maintain she must have known a lot about Phil’s personal life - she was always by his side, even holidaying with him. Her and her husband Dan must have known but conveniently turned a blind eye - greed, money and fame are more important than integrity to these type of people.

Reactions: 16
I'm hoping there are some conversations being had at M&S about whether they keep her. They shouldn't....she is bad good at the moment.

I thought she posted something yesterday holding a dish of food... and it's not there now. Or maybe I am mistaken.

She will disappear for a bit..(or should do) .and hope the public have a short memory.
---
If we all knew...she knew...YMU knew....their statement says they were lied to...nah...they all knew...

Reactions: 6
No pictures of Holly out walking looking sad and upset yet this morning?
She knew and has to go!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.