Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Holly does end up staying she might become just as monstrous as Philth, with regard to her power and ego. She'll be known as the woman who managed to get rid of Philth. I don't think Philth leaving will be the end of behind the scenes toxicity if Holly allows her ego to run away with her.

Reactions: 12
She has fkd over two powerful people, Schofe and Peter Jones when she backed out at last minute of their lifestyle brand. If those two get together behind the scenes, they would ruffle Hollys feathers...

Reactions: 9
If Holly does end up staying she might become just as monstrous as Philth, with regard to her power and ego. She'll be known as the woman who managed to get rid of Philth. I don't think Philth leaving will be the end of behind the scenes toxicity if Holly allows her ego to run away with her.
Sounds awful but perhaps if Holly went bankrupt, lost her mini castle in Mortlake and had to live in a 3 bed semi in Hounslow for a while, it might bring her back down to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s what annoys me all her fake personalities
All wholesome on This Morning then when she was Keith Lemon complete opposite

Would Holly & Kids have been around Phil’s brother?
Did Phil come on to Dan

Has to be big that there was no time for Clodagh to make a leaving cake

I

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone out there still thinks Holly is the slightly dippy girl next door their eyes must surely be open now. She's a hard-nosed cow who counts money and fame above everything else, including morals, ethnics and loyalty.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There's been a few headlines like this over the last few days and I find it utterly bizarre that anyone would think this?! Is this her PR team writing these headlines? This whole episode has had a huge impact on her reputation.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There's been a few headlines like this over the last few days and I find it utterly bizarre that anyone would think this?! Is this her PR team writing these headlines? This whole episode has had a huge impact on her reputation.

paid-for reputational crisis management in action

Reactions: 5

I suppose the one thing she has done, which no-one else was able to, was finally force ITV to get rid of Philth. Because the unsavoury rumours have been around for years and that wasn't enough for them. So from that point of view I can see how she or others might think she was powerful. But she'll become even more monstrous now thinking that.

Reactions: 4
I suppose the one thing she has done, which no-one else was able to, was finally force ITV to get rid of Philth. Because the unsavoury rumours have been around for years and that wasn't enough for them. So from that point of view I can see how she or others might think she was powerful. But she'll become even more monstrous now thinking that.
Her face actually scares me now. From certain angles her cheeks remind me of that doll from the Saw movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

It’s what she’s been aiming for, I think.
I vaguely think it’ll align nicely with her Wylde Moon concept, although I might be misremembering what it’s all supposed to be about.
The problem for Holly though is that she’ll only have that crown until someone younger and more manipulative, with a better PR team comes along.
ITV tend to shove any woman over 40 onto the Loose Women panel usually, so Holly has done well to hold on this long!

Reactions: 4
I vaguely think it’ll align nicely with her Wylde Moon concept, although I might be misremembering what it’s all supposed to be about.
Pray tell ... what is the 'concept' of Wylde Moon? (I'm almost afraid to ask).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pray tell ... what is the 'concept' of Wylde Moon? (I'm almost afraid to ask).
As I say; I’ve forgotten/couldn’t be bothered to read about it in too much depth. But I’ve just looked it up, so you don’t have to 😂 and it’s “an ever evolving journey of self discovery..”
There’s talk about planets aligning and a general air of “self empowerment” plus some flogging of stuff, it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holly is not a sweet girl.

She would push dozens of pensioners onto oncoming traffic from the Hammersmith flyover without a second thought if it maintained her fame and fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As I say; I’ve forgotten/couldn’t be bothered to read about it in too much depth. But I’ve just looked it up, so you don’t have to 😂 and it’s “an ever evolving journey of self discovery..”
There’s talk about planets aligning and a general air of “self empowerment” plus some flogging of stuff, it seems 😂
I'd be quite interested to know where this Wylde Moon tat is made ... I wonder if the poor bastards knocking this tit out are on an ever evolving journey of discovery or just living in a hut and being paid a pittance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'd be quite interested to know where this Wylde Moon tat is made ... I wonder if the poor bastards knocking this tit out are on an ever evolving journey of discovery or just living in a hut and being paid a pittance.
😂 Doesn’t that just sum up this sham culture.

Reactions: 13
Just checked that out for you, looks like the majority is made in UK. Though I doubt those incense sticks are. What a bunch of tatty shite.

Reactions: 5
paid-for reputational crisis management in action
Holly W has added fuel to the fire but isn't helping to put it out by not actually saying anything about Why her and Phil have fallen out
Just disappearing from the screen😌

Which let's face from.what Ive read she is probably more absent than present lately.

The Public do need to know what's going on when the public invested in this show and these dark rumours are cropping up.

it's crazy to even consider This Morning back on air with Saville, Harris getting mentioned in comments on Twitter, TikTok, YouTube etc dark 😑 On here it is tame nothing like online elsewhere.
It's a FAMILY SHOW they've a responsibility as a to address these kind of stories!

IF THERE IS NOTHING WRONG
Why not THis Morning, PS or HW stop speculation.
No need to protect squeaky clean image of them thats clearly gone⏰️

AND BOTH their attitude regarding QueueGate kept them in the negative with the public and they themselves let their masks drop 😷 (whilst ironically wearing masks)
When we saw what self entitled people they are to Queue Jump and NOT see the error in their ways! They lost public support.

Id be suprised if they continue in successful TV presenting careers after dragging out this out! Once viewers turn off so do advertisers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.