Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone who has sat on that couch should be in with a chance...not somebody new. She did say last thursday 'see you monday' so she is off on a break for some reason...maybe sacked.

Reactions: 1
I think she will be off until the 5th as announced, but in that time she will step down and release a statement. It's clear as day that whatever is going on with Phil, she knew all about. They were glued to each other for ten years or however long its been! The whole show needs a revamp and the truth will always come out. I think Holly's career could also be down the pan due to reputational damage alone. It's not just this morning that ties them together (Dancing on Ice and other ITV awards shows if I remember correctly). There isn't one without the other, they have become 'Holly and Phil'

Reactions: 16
I read what Eamonn Holmes ssod about Holly earlier this morning on Daily Mail, ouch!! He alludes to her social life and social circle.
I've always said it, I don't think Holly EVER liked Phil, she used him in every sense. Phillip created a beast. It's literally like the Apple TV show The Morning Show

Reactions: 20
I read what Eamonn Holmes ssod about Holly earlier this morning on Daily Mail, ouch!! He alludes to her social life and social circle.
I've always said it, I don't think Holly EVER liked Phil, she used him in every sense. Phillip created a beast. It's literally like the Apple TV show The Morning Show
Totally agree and although Phil is an awful human with way too much smoke for there not to be fire, she was close to him for years and clearly knows the truth. If he goes down, she deserves to as well.

Reactions: 17
I think she will be off until the 5th as announced, but in that time she will step down and release a statement. It's clear as day that whatever is going on with Phil, she knew all about. They were glued to each other for ten years or however long its been! The whole show needs a revamp and the truth will always come out. I think Holly's career could also be down the pan due to reputational damage alone. It's not just this morning that ties them together (Dancing on Ice and other ITV awards shows if I remember correctly). There isn't one without the other, they have become 'Holly and Phil'
I agree. She'll either have left before the 5th June or if she does come back it will only be for a year or less before she eventually leaves too. The show needs to turn a page from their double act

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I saw a clip from P’s coming out interview and she actually came across as genuine — that is that their relationship went beyond colleagues. So now she’s either incredibly naive (I don’t think you get as far as she has being like that, though) or aware and thought P was untouchable. Maybe she’ll convince ITV to let her go and third wheel with Ant and Dec in the jungle.

Reactions: 4
Simon Cowell should set up some type of open audition talent show ... "Find The Next Host of This Morning". Simon, if you're reading ... I want 10 percent for the idea. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I fully expect PS to do an exclusive interview with someone, where he throws several people under the bus.
---
I totally think she’s a user and manipulative with it.
The circle of girl pals she has now plays into her current narrative, where she’s empowering herself
by ditching all the controlling men and standing on her own feet.
I think she’s very calculating and controlling under the innocent looking exterior.

Reactions: 15
When they were doing that get your energy bills paid for a few months competition they both should have been binned. Probing callers to see if they're struggling to heat and light their homes is not entertainment. Hollys face said it all, she didn't care how difficult life was. She was thinking if this months pay of 350k from M&S had reached her bank account yet.

1684772359321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That energy bills spin to win segment was certainly a surreal moment. This Morning along with Holly & Phil have definitely dropped some clangers in the past year. People aren't going to be happy with the nonsense they've been a part of during that period and rightly so.

Reactions: 7
When they were doing that get your energy bills paid for a few months competition they both should have been binned. Probing callers to see if they're struggling to heat and light their homes is not entertainment. Hollys face said it all, she didn't care how difficult life was. She was thinking if this months pay of 350k from M&S had reached her bank account yet.

View attachment 2188787
And if there was enough left over for some extras ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hollys face said it all, she didn't care how difficult life was. She was thinking if this months pay of 350k from M&S had reached her bank account yet.
Holly's tit-eating grin really winds me up.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think Holly has made a mistake staying at TM? 🤔 💭

Could she get her career back on track?

I wonder if her brand and deals is affected? Marks and Spencer;
Wylde Moon?
---
I think everyone who has sat on that couch should be in with a chance...not somebody new. She did say last thursday 'see you monday' so she is off on a break for some reason...maybe sacked.
Taking the heat off herself knowing the story is Phils 'sacking' and therefore the focus is off her hence she is not at work.
A plan in the making and it looks like it wasn't because she generally takes the holiday off.
I think TM had this planned a while back maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just imagining the reaction of my boss if i said I didn’t want to work with a certain colleague anymore because we had fallen out, and that i should take the next week off as extra holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.