Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but I wonder if there's something in the timing of Jake Humphrey announcing he's leaving BT Sport:

His announcement is vague about 'focusing on new projects'.

He is one of Holly's best mates - could they be sowing the seeds for him becoming her new co-host?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but I wonder if there's something in the timing of Jake Humphrey announcing he's leaving BT Sport:

He is one of Holly's best mates - could they be sowing the seeds for him becoming her new co-host?
Discovery have basically bought a 50 per cent share in BT Sport and are rebranding it. He probably just doesn't fit their mould. I very vaguely remember Jake having a show on CBBC and even then I found him annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes it was just like she had to put something out, no real feeling.Wonder how long she stays as PS PR are bigger than hers.

You might be on to something, Jake and Holly presented Fame Academy extra on CBBC back in like 2002/3. And like another poster said, he's literally so inoffensive, I literally forgot he existed 🤣

Reactions: 3
You might be on to something, Jake and Holly presented Fame Academy extra on CBBC back in like 2002/3. And like another poster said, he's literally so inoffensive, I literally forgot he existed 🤣
I have to say I used to like Jake when he presented the F1 years ago

Reactions: 5
Holly needs to 'step down' too. She's stale and boring plus her botoxed wonky eye is very distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe the lazy cow has two weeks off now! She had three weeks off last month for Easter and then having ‘shingles’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Holly is two faced. She has been at Phil’s side for all those years, holidaying together with their families annually. She must have known he was gay for years before he announced it but then acted like it was news to her. Then there was queue gate, where both of them denied any wrong doing and were super arrogant. I honestly think she needs to go too. She’s so fake and is a terrible presenter anyway. Get new people in to present the show. It becomes stale after a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What are the stages of grief again? I can't wait untill Phillip fully attacks Holly in the press. Should be funny as duck ... I think his piss is boiling.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.