Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was one of the worst days she's had in a long time. Chatting and laughing in the hot tub drinking beer. Could have fooled me holly.

Reactions: 8
Mad how quick her crying and upset has stopped now someones sent money to her isn’t it

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Imagine living next to her 'afrobeats' and her screaming at her phone all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So bipolarbear sent her either money to paypal or put it in her go fund me nobody knew anything bipolar didn't say a word just sent it then Holly was like I am sending it back I don't want to deal with the backlash nor do I want you to deal with it ermm Holly there wouldn't be any because no one would of known if you kept your mouth shut!

Fo those that missed it earlier........She has been told she has to stay in her house for 7 days (that gets her out of work for the next 7 days) the crisis team said you are not allowed to leave your house for the next 7 days unescourted, if you do you will be sectioned. She’s obviously forgot what she said earlier and doesn't want to duck up by saying something different

Reactions: 7
So someone has come in saying they were blocked after saying they couldn’t gift anymore due to bills. And they all saying your not blocked as your commenting! Ermmm who is to say that that is the account that was blocked? The person could be on a back up asking the question!
then mods say ‘don’t be rude or your be blocked, be nice’
How was the person being rude! My Christ! Like woman on chips these lot!

So bipolarbear sent her either money to paypal or put it in her go fund me nobody knew anything bipolar didn't say a word just sent it then Holly was like I am sending it back I don't want to deal with the backlash nor do I want you to deal with it ermm Holly there wouldn't be any because no one would of known if you kept your mouth shut!

Fo those that missed it earlier........She has been told she has to stay in her house for 7 days (that gets her out of work for the next 7 days) the crisis team said you are not allowed to leave your house for the next 7 days unescourted, if you do you will be sectioned. She’s obviously forgot what she said earlier and doesn't want to duck up by saying something different
She did say in the chat to check her PP but still no one was bothered should of just kept her mouth shut instead of saying ohhh no I’m sending it back blah blah. Will you heck

Attachments

Not Holly going on about nightmare neighbours. I’m sure they love having a weed smoking neighbour who storms around their kitchen and yells at their dogs every five minutes.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely not a chance in hell she has had a visit from the crisis team. I work within the emergency service sector and have this battle every day trying to get people who are in actually crisis (not just Holly having a tantrum) and sometimes the only thing we can do for them is take them to hospital because that’s their only place of safety. I don’t think she understands that she will get caught out in her lies because people that watch her actually do work, not just swim around in a swamp all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn't at all look like she is having a mental health crisis. It's just a big beg for attention. How come she switched accounts anyway?

Reactions: 5
Got to love Holly writing on somewelshbirds video that she’s obsessed with Holly & a narcissist 😂 she hasn’t gone a day without dragging her name through the mud but Brittany is obsessed? 😂
Surprised i haven't been banned from her other accounts because of my comments on somewelshbirds post 😅🤣

Reactions: 5
The fact you complimented her or defended her is amazing she needs more love because Holly is trying to attack Brittany
Surprised i haven't been banned from her other accounts because of my comments on somewelshbirds post 😅🤣

The fact you complimented her or defended her is amazing she needs more love because Holly is trying to attack Brittany
Thanks! & I did it without bullying anyone, even those in the wrong. **No names mentioned**

Quick question... has CS ever mentioned having to charge their birko bracelet?

She doesn't at all look like she is having a mental health crisis. It's just a big beg for attention. How come she switched accounts anyway?
What account is it on now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She is definitely losing the plot. Things are catching up with her and she knows it. Vile, beggy liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.