Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
The last time I saw her live she was saying that if she stopped her hormones she would enter the menopause! 🤣
Yes, her ovaries will cease egg release; her womb will no longer be in that prep-nest-discard cycle we all know and love 🥴; her poor little love-tunnel will be as dry as the sahara; lumpy boobs; anxiety; hot flushes... I mean... yay womanhood 🙃

No amount of surgery and medication will replicate the years of girlhood blighted by the torment of puberty, the pain and unpredictability of periods, the rocky road of fertility with joy and heartbreak tucked away inside us, the trauma of birthing (yes, even the 'easy ones' leave trauma), the lifetime of being told to be less; less noise, less opinion, less success, less confidence, less body, or the heavy weight of being there for everyone else's needs, all day, every day, for-fucking-ever! We only get left in peace when we're too shriveled to do anything.

So NO Holly - even with the monster-induced gut rot and grope-myself nipple pain - you are not a woman. You have not climbed that mountain. You have not earned that medal. You're a man with an agenda trying to hide in plain sight, bringing negativity and suspicion to the genuinely trans community.

But. I. See. You. 👁👁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How can she have monthly (uterine) cramps? She hasn’t got a uterus! What’s actually ‘cramping’? That’s like me saying I’ve got itchy bollocks 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Well I’m not sure what to do at the minute, some time out may be good for me for now, this has triggered me no end. Even more so with the tattle statement. The subject is very close to home,
Truthtattler - I hope you are happy insulting us like that. Making out we will all laugh about it like a pack of crazy Hyenas. I find that statement utterly disgusting! You may not of read the story’s of what people have gone through on here but if you have shame on you! Here is just a snippet of mine.
i was 11 years old when I first met him he became a friend of the family, he told my dad he had a granddaughter (turned out she wasn’t, and was just another victim family) and she comes down a lot and would like me, so we met and would very often stay over at his for sleepovers ( I won’t go into detail of what went on it’s extremely triggering). This went on for 3/4 years before he was caught watching you know what on a library computer. Turned out he had been charged before for…. R. And his house was raided where they found 100+thousand of the worst grade/category of C’P on his computer. Sleeping drugs in his kitchen etc. ( we adults here we can put 2 & 2 together for what they were used for)
They found me and this other girl via cricket membership cards in his wallet and contacted my parents, (I can still to this day remember my dad picking the phone up, and what I was doing at the time) things progressed so fast and before I new it I was in a house with camera hugging my teddy telling the police what happened. I was a child man! I shouldn’t of had to of done that! No child should sit with their teddy telling such story’s they should be playing and having picnics with their teddy.
you really think I would find your video funny!!
he went to prison for life and was deemed a danger to the public and one of the top dangerous P’s. Not to even mention (which I found out later from my mum) the police found a book he was writing, where the children he knew were adults and our parents and adults he knew were children and did sick things to them and us. I saw my parents blame themselves every day after for putting their trust in this vile human!
No one, gets to tell me those types of crime is amusing.
anyway tattlers much love, always here for you all!
maybe pop my head back in Monday❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

ohdoris

VIP Member
Ffs, this infuriates me. Yes she is on hormones & she can have reconstructive surgery to change her gender but she can not change her biological sex! She doesn’t have female biology or DNA. Call it unfair, call it born in the wrong body, call it whatever you want but there are certain aspects of being a female that she has to accept that she can not & will not experience LIKE A FUCKING PERIOD & 36Cs !!! There are many biological females who don’t get to experience certain things you would typically expect a woman to experience & seems that despite their heartache, they accept it & try to live their lives as best they can. They seem to accept it with a lot more dignity than Holly does !! Fuck me, us women can’t have anything can we? There has to be someone constantly putting us down or “one upping” us !!
In case you can’t tell im in the throws of extreme PMT & my rage is level 10 this evening !! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

SforShortbread

VIP Member
*Jeremy the mouse has took residence in the pig sty they call a kitchen

*She is as cracked and in need of a filling in just like her teeth

*sugar is the main diet, diabetes on the cards next
*Holly won't have type 1 or 2 diabetes. She will have the ultra rare type 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
David Attenborough’s voice
‘Here we have a (not so) rare sighting of an out back berko beast, chilling in its natural swap like habitat. As you can see it likes to stare into hand held communication devices we call mobile phones while having a second device streaming itself to its victims, commonly know in such terrain as it’s prey.
The berko beast is distinguished by its frazzled straw like mane that can only be resembled to a toilet brush. The china left after a bull in a china shop has been in, is the only way to describe its teeth,chipped,missing & broken. And it’s vulgar mouth that’s more potty then a fisherman’s wife & barrel stool drunk’s mouth combined. At the minute it prohibits calmness, while it concocts its next plan against its prey. Usual types of preying include begging for a social media item that is called ‘a gift’ that translates to money for it to be able to live its life. The birko beasts comes in many forms and this particular one enjoys cross dressing and trying to identify as the female Species variant. It’s main diet includes sugar fuelled drinks and days old ‘lasagne’ which looks nothing more then cow pat on freshly cut grass. The beast also has a statement piece on its ankle we call a tag, this is to let other species know it is a dangerous animal and should keep well clear of. Its prey are somewhat blind to this and doesn’t proceed the beast with caution. At this present moment it’s calm chilled self in its environment actually resembles one of current mental health crisis and is going through a breakdown. The camera team find filming usually emotional due to scenes they see but in this case found it difficult due to the smell that fumigates the air from the beast. We would like to thank Minky for sponsoring us in a batch of pegs for our noses’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

mzcklex

Is she actually taking the piss? She’s saying she’s having a ‘monthly’ and has cramp???? Is she thick? Cos biologically and physically Holly hun your still a man

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

HJ1992

Ladies & gents....

In light of recent events, I'm going to have to bow out of tattle from now on. I, like many others in here, joined this thread because of suspicions with H & we were right. This person is not who they claim to be. Everyone has their opinions about whether TT claims are fact, I'm one of those inclined to believe it, as I predicted long before.

I'm not going to waste any more of my time on this beast, whether it be following this thread or using my other TT account to follow them (both will be deleted in the morning). I'm so sorry for anyone who's been triggered by anything on here or TT. Thank you to those who have confided in us enough to share your story. ❤

I wish you all the best of luck in life ❤

Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Feska

VIP Member
I’m sure this has been said before but why does Holly have to repeat herself and say everything at least twice if not three times. It drives me nuts. Especially as everything that comes out of her mouth is utter drivel. She’s sitting there this morning dribbling over which men she fancies (Nick Knowles ) whilst looking like Ken Dodd on speed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
The level of photoshopping/editing on that pic of CS is HILARIOUS. Talk about delusional. Imagine being the unlucky punter arranging to see these two dickheads in real life (god knows why anyone wants to pay for this) and instead of 'jasmine' you get 6'4" bloke Creepy Steve and his mouthful of decay storming around the place swearing its mouth off ay everything in sight :sick:🤮 I can't believe people are actually wanting to view and even pay for that, gotta be not right in the head. Im sorry but theres something really amiss here with both jess and holly and I too find it really odd that no one has come forward. H is defo hiding from something and I cant wait to see what is released tomorrow.

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I will be annoyed if this truth tattler has not gone digging far enough into these threads. Then start reporting news we've covered in the early days. It BEST be juicy. Cos I bought a share bag of malteasers.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
As I understand it, Holly is eligible for a Sapphire prescription for pain management (plus the rest she gets from her Dealer) she doesn’t ever look like she is in pain or struggling to move about. Smoking weed all day everyday like she does is bound to have an effect on your mental health, she’s addicted to it, surely that is one of the things that would be assessed by the mental health team? And possibly compromise the sapphire prescription- added to the fact she’s just been convicted of dealing weed & has to go on a rehab programme? Must be nice to have the crisis team on speed dial when you are just trying to create a diversion from the shit storm you create with your own lies.

• Heart

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Just had some fantastic news darlings! So it’s all happy smiles in the wotsitslife household today! Been a long time coming after the absolute harrowing time we have had. And just think I did all this without begging on tiktok!
Woo!

• Heart
Reactions: 16