Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been out most of the day so your saying the crisis team
Have said she cannot leave the house for 7 days !!! How would they know ?! What a load of BS

Reactions: 3
Tags have to be charged for and hour every day and letting them run down is a breach. Can't imagine whinging winnie to have not made a crisis-sized issue out of the pure 'why me' unfairness of that. Cue a long rant about charging the tag 👉
THATS IT! OMG! You saying Winnie. That’s who’s she reminds me of!!
So long I’ve been thinking it reminds me of something!
Winnie the witch! One of my fav books as a kid ruined 😑😑
It’s just uncanny! The awful hair the hideous dress sense! The figure, the lot!

Edit - I’m screaming just been looking at images and there is an up to date type image of Winnie the witch! SPITTING IMAGE!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
THATS IT! OMG! You saying Winnie. That’s who’s she reminds me of!!
So long I’ve been thinking it reminds me of something!
Winnie the witch! One of my fav books as a kid ruined 😑😑
It’s just uncanny! The awful hair the hideous dress sense! The figure, the lot!

Edit - I’m screaming just been looking at images and there is an up to date type image of Winnie the witch! SPITTING IMAGE!
Perfection 😘👌

Has Winnie been on live today? Which account?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can someone explain what the purpose of stephs live was? I'm really confused cos I don't thunk gcrew even needs to be in that box.

Can someone explain what the purpose of stephs live was? I'm really confused cos I don't thunk gcrew even needs to be in that box.
Not sure it came up on my fyp, came here to say then went back and live had ended
Aww they can turn reading here into their bed time stories if they want 😉

Gcrew in Steph and Brittany live
All the drama darling!

Why do I feel like gcrew and this chelsea are teachers.. and they've all just ran up to them going miss Holly did this and holly did that. I honestly don't see the purpose of this live.

Reactions: 4
So she's drank 13 cans of monster in two days? Thats 56g sugar (or 13.5 teaspoons) per can (500ml).
So in TWO days she's consumed 175.5 teaspoons and 728g of sugar.. in TWO DAYS.

Absolutely shocking. That will be wreaking havoc on her body In all kinds of ways, let alone the caffeine or whatever stimulant it has in it too, regardless of what holly does or doesn't want to believe regarding her 'tolerance' levels. At this point, its like another addiction.

Diabetes incoming

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why do I feel like gcrew and this chelsea are teachers.. and they've all just ran up to them going miss Holly did this and holly did that. I honestly don't see the purpose of this live.
What I don’t get is why they are saying we have seen no evidence. Well go look!! My god!
They want receipts plenty here. They want more ‘stamped proof’ Gcrew has just said’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
much preferred these lives with g crew and that chelsea. They’re just dictating and not listening. duck off 😂

Just no point! No getting through to some people!
If they can’t be bothered to do their own research let them carry on. I just can’t believe how naive some people are and just go on face value of people. You can’t trust everyone I’m affraid! And your be silly to go through life doing so! Let them crack on. They clearly aren’t fussed. Can’t say they haven’t been warned.

Reactions: 5
So she's drank 13 cans of monster in two days? Thats 56g sugar (or 13.5 teaspoons) per can (500ml).
So in TWO days she's consumed 175.5 teaspoons and 728g of sugar.. in TWO DAYS.

Absolutely shocking. That will be wreaking havoc on her body In all kinds of ways, let alone the caffeine or whatever stimulant it has in it too, regardless of what holly does or doesn't want to believe regarding her 'tolerance' levels. At this point, its like another addiction.

Diabetes incoming
Does anyone else have any running jokes about Holly outside of this forum?

I don’t drink Monster, neither does my partner. However after seeing Holly’s addiction to Monster, me and my partner will once in awhile go “ah, I’m gasping for a can of Monster right now”.

What is it about her and Monster? It’s a drink I grew up with that teenage emo boys drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else have any running jokes about Holly outside of this forum?

I don’t drink Monster, neither does my partner. However after seeing Holly’s addiction to Monster, me and my partner will once in awhile go “ah, I’m gasping for a can of Monster right now”.

What is it about her and Monster? It’s a drink I grew up with that teenage emo boys drunk.
Ooh I like monster. I drink the white one all the time 🤣 working nightshifts and having kids at home during the holidays as you can imagine sleep is non existent.

Reactions: 4
Ooh I like monster. I drink the white one all the time 🤣 working nightshifts and having kids at home during the holidays as you can imagine sleep is non existent.
Glad I’m not the only one that works nights and have kids however I don’t drink monster the only way I get thru my days and nights awake is by being a complete witch I might have to try this monster thing 😂😂

Steph is back on now. I missed it before hope it gets juicy
Keep us updated I’m going to work and can’t see anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.