Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap !
Holly Stanley :

* gets new job, job puts her job is still hers hasn’t been to work since day one.

* massive amounts of gifts ended up in a multiple pub stops and multiple shopping sprees

* banned multiple times from TT

* transition still at same pace as it’s was back in 1990

* chicken fillets have been washed this week

* brand new top of the range sound system going in.

* along side top of the range projector

* new Xbox being delivered tomorrow

* Jess jessalie CS and John all living under one roof.

* crisis team on 100tj emergency call out this week alone

does anyone want to add ?
Still allergic to having a wash..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick recap !
Holly Stanley :

* gets new job, job puts her job is still hers hasn’t been to work since day one.

* massive amounts of gifts ended up in a multiple pub stops and multiple shopping sprees

* banned multiple times from TT

* transition still at same pace as it’s was back in 1990

* chicken fillets have been washed this week

* brand new top of the range sound system going in.

* along side top of the range projector

* new Xbox being delivered tomorrow

* Jess jessalie CS and John all living under one roof.

* crisis team on 100tj emergency call out this week alone

does anyone want to add ?
*Jeremy the mouse has took residence in the pig sty they call a kitchen

*She is as cracked and in need of a filling in just like her teeth

*sugar is the main diet, diabetes on the cards next

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*Jeremy the mouse has took residence in the pig sty they call a kitchen

*She is as cracked and in need of a filling in just like her teeth

*sugar is the main diet, diabetes on the cards next
*Holly won't have type 1 or 2 diabetes. She will have the ultra rare type 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mental health issues are horrendous and I try my absolute best to support anyone where possible because I have own struggles. But this absolute idiot can do one. How is it ok for her to make lies you and bully somewelshbird to the point she feared coming online or checking their phone? Having grown adults abusing her in dm and online. That’s ok? Knowing somewelshbird is ill and it’s impacting her mental health. She’ll have no sympathy off me. I doubt for a second she even has any issues other than excessive greed and lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had some fantastic news darlings! So it’s all happy smiles in the wotsitslife household today! Been a long time coming after the absolute harrowing time we have had. And just think I did all this without begging on tiktok!
Woo!
It's so lovely to see how much naming a tattle thread means to you 🤣🤣🤣

All jokes aside, much love and congrats for your good news. It is clearly very meaningful, and we all love that for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mental health issues are horrendous and I try my absolute best to support anyone where possible because I have own struggles. But this absolute idiot can do one. How is it ok for her to make lies you and bully somewelshbird to the point she feared coming online or checking their phone? Having grown adults abusing her in dm and online. That’s ok? Knowing somewelshbird is ill and it’s impacting her mental health. She’ll have no sympathy off me. I doubt for a second she even has any issues other than excessive greed and lying.
Only issue she has is breathing.
I said what I said 😊

It's so lovely to see how much naming a tattle thread means to you 🤣🤣🤣

All jokes aside, much love and congrats for your good news. It is clearly very meaningful, and we all love that for you ❤
Haha 😉 , ah thank you lovely 🥰

Reactions: 2
Got to love Holly writing on somewelshbirds video that she’s obsessed with Holly & a narcissist 😂 she hasn’t gone a day without dragging her name through the mud but Brittany is obsessed? 😂

• Haha
I feel some dramatics brewing. People are getting bored and vague mentions of crisis teams aren't enough for the gifts Holly is after. There's usually some big dramatic episode after a quiet few days. What do we reckon? Something to do with her job? Some major psychiatric intervention? Some mysterious stranger sent by PF?

Reactions: 7
I knew I missed the mouse of the list !!
Poor thing didn’t know what it was doing in the house even he was like da fu…🐭🐭🪤

• Haha
I love when holly is on with gcrew.he does not listen to one word she says and constantly talks over her. It's hilarious.

Did gcrew just threaten to shoot someone for reporting him on tiktok? Can these people just take a step back and look at how aggro they're getting about such childish tit. Imagine these people put the same effort into anything productive or positive?

Go find your own following as they tit themselves when anyone with a bigger following even walks past their live? They always complain about people doing exactly what they do. Begging for gifts, clout chasing, bullying.

Last edited:
I love when holly is on with gcrew.he does not listen to one word she says and constantly talks over her. It's hilarious.

Did gcrew just threaten to shoot someone for reporting him on tiktok? Can these people just take a step back and look at how aggro they're getting about such childish tit. Imagine these people put the same effort into anything productive or positive?
It's ridiculously sad that these people live and breath an app, an app that was designed for children but not they have devoted their lives to being full time begs. What are they going to do when the app disappears? They rely on it far too much for an income.

Reactions: 5
Love the way gcrew looks so disinterested in the beasts convo..state of it floating in a swamp that it never paid for and I'd be surprised if it's worked a day in its life. Go to France to live, my arse they'd chase it back here to the UK. Now she's saying she'd get the op for free in France once it's lived there for 6 months. What about the money you've supposedly made for your "transition"😡

• Haha
Love the way gcrew looks so disinterested in the beasts convo..state of it floating in a swamp that it never paid for and I'd be surprised if it's worked a day in its life. Go to France to live, my arse they'd chase it back here to the UK. Now she's saying she'd get the op for free in France once it's lived there for 6 months. What about the money you've supposedly made for your "transition"😡
He literally just ignores what she's saying. It's hilarious. She's getting pissed today apparently. I suppose the crisis team came and said get passed holly and you'll feel better!

• Haha
He literally just ignores what she's saying. It's hilarious. She's getting pissed today apparently. I suppose the crisis team came and said get passed holly and you'll feel better!
I'll grab the popcorn later cos there'll be murder with Natalie when it's had a few down its gullet 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She won't take a tiktok break because then she'd be at home on her own. You wouldn't if you got a real Jon and went to work holly you dope. You get money for going to work as well! This bullshit of if I don't come on I can't escape my head is hilarious. That might be the case holly. But only if you're at home doing nothing. Go and do something with your life and it would actually help, not make things worse like tiktok does!

That phone is not going to last long. She just drops it and let's it sit at the bottom of the swamp. It's not waterproof holly it's water resistant you idiot. The dogs came out and she says she just doesn't care anymore. That's not a mental health crisis like you're letting on holly it's just pure laziness.c

Reactions: 11
David Attenborough’s voice
‘Here we have a (not so) rare sighting of an out back berko beast, chilling in its natural swap like habitat. As you can see it likes to stare into hand held communication devices we call mobile phones while having a second device streaming itself to its victims, commonly know in such terrain as it’s prey.
The berko beast is distinguished by its frazzled straw like mane that can only be resembled to a toilet brush. The china left after a bull in a china shop has been in, is the only way to describe its teeth,chipped,missing & broken. And it’s vulgar mouth that’s more potty then a fisherman’s wife & barrel stool drunk’s mouth combined. At the minute it prohibits calmness, while it concocts its next plan against its prey. Usual types of preying include begging for a social media item that is called ‘a gift’ that translates to money for it to be able to live its life. The birko beasts comes in many forms and this particular one enjoys cross dressing and trying to identify as the female Species variant. It’s main diet includes sugar fuelled drinks and days old ‘lasagne’ which looks nothing more then cow pat on freshly cut grass. The beast also has a statement piece on its ankle we call a tag, this is to let other species know it is a dangerous animal and should keep well clear of. Its prey are somewhat blind to this and doesn’t proceed the beast with caution. At this present moment it’s calm chilled self in its environment actually resembles one of current mental health crisis and is going through a breakdown. The camera team find filming usually emotional due to scenes they see but in this case found it difficult due to the smell that fumigates the air from the beast. We would like to thank Minky for sponsoring us in a batch of pegs for our noses’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It was the £78 rent a week here can get a 5/6 bedroom chateau there mortgaged … the going to turkey when tags off … the going to France next year and finding somewhere to rent buy that made me laugh. If it begs for monster fags and an Xbox now along with ‘surgery’ what’s it going to be like then

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.