Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’d had to change her number because of all this now
Did you see the rant about how the number Brit apparently leaked was ONLY given to Brit in the whole wide world so that's how CS knows B leaked it.

I'm pretty sure she's pinched that defence from the wagatha trial 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone is thinking of giving up their job to sit on TT and beg for gifts all day don’t! Holly and G crew have just explained how exhausting it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brittany got given that number in July. She’s told others she’s had to change her number. Surely they’d have the other number then???? Full of tit and is doing everything they can to bring somewelshbird down
Did you see the rant about how the number Brit apparently leaked was ONLY given to Brit in the whole wide world so that's how CS knows B leaked it.

I'm pretty sure she's pinched that defence from the wagatha trial 🙄

Reactions: 7
Imagine how much further along in her transition journey she would be if she had a job and had saved the money from the hot tub, the dildo all the lashes that fell out immediately, nails, hair dye, lip fillers, perfume. The list of frivolous things goes on. And people continue to send her money. They're as dumb as her if they think she's not spending their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brittany got given that number in July. She’s told others she’s had to change her number. Surely they’d have the other number then???? Full of tit and is doing everything they can to bring somewelshbird down
Yeh, apparently this extra special number was the one registered to the broadband sim I think, so not used as a phone number. I mean... it's a reach.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s bullshit. When she came off tiktok “as advised by police” she DM’d loads of people her number. She’s now had to change her number because of Brittany. But surely if Brittany only had that one then all the others would have the normal one??? She’s a liar. She’s threatened to show Brittany’s WhatsApps from start to finish which include personal messages about what she’s going through. She’s a scumbag end of. Many of us have seen Brittany in lives for months, in other peoples lives, comments and Steph’s live. If she was this nasty narcissistic person as she’s alleged we’d have seen it by now because masks slip
Yeh, apparently this extra special number was the one registered to the broadband sim I think, so not used as a phone number. I mean... it's a reach.

Reactions: 5
She's so lazy she can't even be arsed begging for enough of the day so she's given up trying for the weekly rankings. 🤣🤣🤣 also complaining about people pressuring followers to gift them. She's constantly complaining about other creators doing exactly what she does.

Imagine how much further along in her transition journey she would be if she had a job and had saved the money from the hot tub, the dildo all the lashes that fell out immediately, nails, hair dye, lip fillers, perfume. The list of frivolous things goes on. And people continue to send her money. They're as dumb as her if they think she's not spending their money.
That would be common sense though and it would mean Holly having to get off her arse, it's so much easier when everyone else pays for your lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
Holly needs a holiday?? What would you do on holidays holly? Sit in a hot tub drinking??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ the beast needs a holiday????? 😡 what about WORKING ppl that are out every day slogging their guts out.

I think it’s bullshit. When she came off tiktok “as advised by police” she DM’d loads of people her number. She’s now had to change her number because of Brittany. But surely if Brittany only had that one then all the others would have the normal one??? She’s a liar. She’s threatened to show Brittany’s WhatsApps from start to finish which include personal messages about what she’s going through. She’s a scumbag end of. Many of us have seen Brittany in lives for months, in other peoples lives, comments and Steph’s live. If she was this nasty narcissistic person as she’s alleged we’d have seen it by now because masks slip
It is utter bullshit. CS is vile, vindictive and has ego for miles. Poor Brit getting caught up in that vipers nest 😔

She's so lazy she can't even pretend she's going through her MH crisis. Just says she doesn't want to talk about the crisis team coming to talk to her this morning. She's acting totally normally and just ignoring or deflecting any wlquestions about it.

She's so lazy she can't even pretend she's going through her MH crisis. Just says she doesn't want to talk about the crisis team coming to talk to her this morning. She's acting totally normally and just ignoring or deflecting any wlquestions about it.
Probably was just a visit from the police or whoever to check her tag.

She just said she was screaming in her sleep and shouting at the wife she had to wake her up? Thought you didn’t sleep in the same bed hols

Reactions: 7
So was it maybe police instead then? Responding to reports, complaints, or observed breaches of tag conditions..?

Probably was just a visit from the police or whoever to check her tag.

She just said she was screaming in her sleep and shouting at the wife she had to wake her up? Thought you didn’t sleep in the same bed hols
Great minds 😌

I agree she’s sent proof of stuff to prove some of the things Holly has said are lies and I believe her. She’s been pulled into this tit show because Holly and her mods were jealous and resented the idea of anyone else in their camp being supported outside of the live. As a result Holly has caused upset to Brittany and Olivia and most the people Brittany and Olivia got on with in lives and outside of lives have turned on them and blocked them. They’re mentioned daily and made out to be snakes so no one wants near them now
It is utter bullshit. CS is vile, vindictive and has ego for miles. Poor Brit getting caught up in that vipers nest 😔
Britt sent me this this morning.

A narcissist is one thing she isn’t. Holly hun you mention her every day and slag her off

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.