Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have posted the link I think

Team work makes the dream work

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Adding things to her wishlist whilst having an episode, give me strength😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe the pure audacity of this thing. Sitting in bed, rolling a joint, chatting away, pretending the crisis team are desperately needed.

Is there no level you would stoop to?? Bad enough conning hundreds of people with a fake transition, now playing the mental health card for sympathy.

She boils my piss

Reactions: 12
The state

You what!?
‘Oh duck! My mental health team are here I duet you when I’m of the phone’
Which is it holly? They at your house or on the phone 🙄
She needs a bloody good wash! You can actually see how dirty it is! It's 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
As I understand it, Holly is eligible for a Sapphire prescription for pain management (plus the rest she gets from her Dealer) she doesn’t ever look like she is in pain or struggling to move about. Smoking weed all day everyday like she does is bound to have an effect on your mental health, she’s addicted to it, surely that is one of the things that would be assessed by the mental health team? And possibly compromise the sapphire prescription- added to the fact she’s just been convicted of dealing weed & has to go on a rehab programme? Must be nice to have the crisis team on speed dial when you are just trying to create a diversion from the tit storm you create with your own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course she would be having a crisis on the day she is supposed to be going to work, we didn't see that one coming did we... 👀. I'm more amazed she didn't have an even more elaborate story, like her hot tub exploded, the house fell down, the queen has invited her over for afternoon tea, a plane landed in her garden etc. come on Holly your stories are getting a bit boring now love, time to spice them up a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had some fantastic news darlings! So it’s all happy smiles in the wotsitslife household today! Been a long time coming after the absolute harrowing time we have had. And just think I did all this without begging on tiktok!
Woo!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just had some fantastic news darlings! So it’s all happy smiles in the wotsitslife household today! Been a long time coming after the absolute harrowing time we have had. And just think I did all this without begging on tiktok!
Woo!
Whatever it is congratulations and well done on the good news!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Quick recap !
Holly Stanley :

* gets new job, job puts her job is still hers hasn’t been to work since day one.

* massive amounts of gifts ended up in a multiple pub stops and multiple shopping sprees

* banned multiple times from TT

* transition still at same pace as it’s was back in 1990

* chicken fillets have been washed this week

* brand new top of the range sound system going in.

* along side top of the range projector

* new Xbox being delivered tomorrow

* Jess jessalie CS and John all living under one roof.

* crisis team on 100tj emergency call out this week alone

does anyone want to add ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.