Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is happening in this live the comments are a little bedlum and the live is paused not paused

Reactions: 1
Why an earth is hollys mince for things always look so sloppy 🤮

This is the leftovers, why so watery! Looks like soup
It's like the famous lasagne :sick: maybe they'll feast on the cottage pie for 3 days too. I'm sorry, but the beast isn't a fabulous cook at all infact, some meals look absolutely vile

What live are they talking about being bullies on?
It seems there's maybe a video circulating with holly and OF I've tried to look for it but can't find it...mazz found it apparently

Reactions: 6
Thank you, didn't know whether I could say the full name, you know what's it's like 🤷‍♀️ 😂
That’s why I said give us a clue as wasn’t sure if you could say the account fully, I’m back, how it comes across to me is that it all started as holly dressing up and doing an act and now she enjoys is so much she is like it all the time? And is just cross dressing, as we all know the transition doesn’t really look plausible to date does it
That’s what I think anyway

Reactions: 7
Why does it says Stanley please say Stanley wasn’t involved or was Stanley just watching 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I find it weird she rarely has her nails done. The only time I can remember her having them done is when she went to court (lol)

Now I’m not saying all women need to have their nails done at all times BUT it you’re desperate to be a woman it would make sense to have them done. She can do them herself and it would be one stop closer to looking more feminine but she just doesn’t give a tit!
I have noticed that since she has been to court she has become less female and more male!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.