Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s this one for me 🤣💀
She showed it live earlier while trying to find the screenshot of the Xbox ladies account
So I snapped it up for tattle 🤣

Holly will claim she’s been to the year 3000
Not much has changed but we live under water
Hence the selfie darling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I called it about the Xbox on the last thread 🤣. I knew it would happen. I'm glad the person didn't send it. And only £10 CS aww bless how much have you swindled from people... pot kettle mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The beast is out, thought it couldnt go out

What's this story about the coppers turning up I missed some of it :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
"He reported me for stalking him and then for domestic violence on my wife"

Doesn't that sound like CS knows exactly who this is?

Reactions: 6
Apparently the police have come to the house and said that someone’s said Holly allegedly was beating Jess at 3.30.

• Wow
Apparently the police have come to the house and said that someone’s said Holly allegedly was beating Jess at 3.30.
See my above post - CS saying it was an anonymous call and police wouldn't say who, then stopped to chat in the street and said that!!

Reactions: 4
Am I mad or when she’s doing something like the cooking and she isn’t talking and you see the side of her and she’s aware she’s on live, it’s almost like she does a smirk? Like she’s holding in laughter?

If none of this is genuine whatsoever, then she is very much enjoying what she gets out of tiktok.

Reactions: 10
Am I mad or when she’s doing something like the cooking and she isn’t talking and you see the side of her and she’s aware she’s on live, it’s almost like she does a smirk? Like she’s holding in laughter?

If none of this is genuine whatsoever, then she is very much enjoying what she gets out of tiktok.
Biggest con artist going he’s laughing at everyone no doubt …

Reactions: 9
Going back to the epic rant about cs paying a tenner for an Xbox and now they’re looking into a gaming pc, what’s the betting that’s the next breakdown is all to do with this reporting about beating jessalie and being stalked but playing online would help that cue the begging starting. And I know how much they cost both my kids have them and they stuck to a budget of sixteen hundred and although they’re good they add parts every couple of months to make it better

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh here we go!
SAME OLD
Staring at the camera while chopping 🙄🙄🙄🙄
So predictable
Next 3 days dinner lined up guys!
Does anyone else always have like days worth of dinners planned? Or am I just badly organised. Like I plans what meals I'll make for 2/3 weeks and buy it all and then never have a clue what to have each day 🤣 I used to meal plan but then come the day I didn't fancy it and buy takeaway totally defeating the point of the planning 🤣.

I find it weird she rarely has her nails done. The only time I can remember her having them done is when she went to court (lol)

Now I’m not saying all women need to have their nails done at all times BUT it you’re desperate to be a woman it would make sense to have them done. She can do them herself and it would be one stop closer to looking more feminine but she just doesn’t give a tit!

Does anyone else always have like days worth of dinners planned? Or am I just badly organised. Like I plans what meals I'll make for 2/3 weeks and buy it all and then never have a clue what to have each day 🤣 I used to meal plan but then come the day I didn't fancy it and buy takeaway totally defeating the point of the planning 🤣.
No lovely! I’m exactly the same! Friday night I sit down and write meals for following week Sat to Friday and then underneath the food shop! Have done since I started adulting 🤣🤣🤣 then I end up eating other stuff 🤣🥴
You should see my dad!
He has a full on Excel spreadsheet on his computer that he adds meals to each week, dated too, so he can look back through and choose meals he hasn’t cooked for awhile! With that he then plans his meals for the week and writes a food shopping list.
God I love him he’s the best

also why does holly cook everything separately all the time 😩 grates on me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No lovely! I’m exactly the same! Friday night I sit down and write meals for following week Sat to Friday and then underneath the food shop! Have done since I started adulting 🤣🤣🤣 then I end up eating other stuff 🤣🥴
You should see my dad!
He has a full on Excel spreadsheet on his computer that he adds meals to each week, dated too, so he can look back through and choose meals he hasn’t cooked for awhile! With that he then plans his meals for the week and writes a food shopping list.
God I love him he’s the best

also why does holly cook everything separately all the time 😩 grates on me!
I don’t go as far as a spreadsheet but I have a notebook write the meals for the week and what I need to buy I write the meals on the whiteboard in my kitchen just in case my other half decides he wants to cook for a change he can see what’s planned (it never happens like) the only reason I do it is because I’m a fat bastard and if I didn’t I’d order every day so I’d be spending at least £30 a night compared to the £100 I buy in shopping. I’m trying to save the waistline as well as the purse strings , one day it will happen I’ll be a size 12 and my thighs won’t rub together and my stomach won’t slap my legs when I run upstairs …. Oh a girl can dream 😂😂😂😂

On another note are cs’s fake tiddies remarkably high today or is it my incredibly tired eyes seeing things

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The extent of my meal planning is looking in the fridge multiple times a day, to remember what I bought for meals (meat and fish usually) and then stress about what to make 🤯

On another note are cs’s fake tiddies remarkably high today or is it my incredibly tired eyes seeing things
1950s housewife bra on again 🤣

• Haha
I don’t go as far as a spreadsheet but I have a notebook write the meals for the week and what I need to buy I write the meals on the whiteboard in my kitchen just in case my other half decides he wants to cook for a change he can see what’s planned (it never happens like) the only reason I do it is because I’m a fat bastard and if I didn’t I’d order every day so I’d be spending at least £30 a night compared to the £100 I buy in shopping. I’m trying to save the waistline as well as the purse strings , one day it will happen I’ll be a size 12 and my thighs won’t rub together and my stomach won’t slap my legs when I run upstairs …. Oh a girl can dream 😂😂😂😂

Literally me!! To the letter! I do exactly the same and sound the exact same going up stairs too 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.