Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go. What theory would Holly dreamt up now to do this? Probably thinks Flu has paid a PI to surveillance the house.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1543085

'Is this so people can't see in?'

No love, it's to improve the WiFi signal 🤨

Hollys_oasis with 21k followers
This is what I mean!!! Not a brain cell amoungst them! Honestly. Someone said they suffer with depression etc so will buy some as it will help them. Christ me if frosted window film is what fixes MH I will buy all the rolls in the whole world tomorrow! Not mocking. Whatever makes you happy I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Right so holly is saying the women deleted her tiktok.
NO SHE HASNT HOLLY I’ve just searched the account it’s still there! She just blocked you! Simple!
And now holly has blocked the lady and now Jess is home and comes off! Funny that!
Hope the account puts the proof of sending the £10 back to holly!

Reactions: 7
Right so holly is saying the women deleted her tiktok.
NO SHE HASNT HOLLY I’ve just searched the account it’s still there! She just blocked you! Simple!
And now holly has blocked the lady and now Jess is home and comes off! Funny that!
Hope the account puts the proof of sending the £10 back to holly!
Also revealed the girls name 🙄

Reactions: 4
Maybe the girl realised what a fraud the beast actually is. At least the girl came to her senses before it was too late

It was the you’re a liar you’ve been exposed show me proof that made me chuckle obviously needs to think what she’s doing it’s exactly the same! I need a vaj give me cash, new sound system, projector, sex toys, piercings .. show people proof that what they sent for a set of flaps is in the bank for said flaps and not stuck to your wall or body!!!!

Reactions: 7
Also revealed the girls name 🙄
Yep, both from the account screen shot name as when I searched it, it showed up with girls name and on the PayPal transactions she showed was the girls name. Same as the tiktok name. I truly believe the girl sent holly the money back

• Heart
Yep, both from the account screen shot name as when I searched it, it showed up with girls name and on the PayPal transactions she showed was the girls name. Same as the tiktok name. I truly believe the girl sent holly the money back
Thank god she 'saw the light' in time (no it isn't me 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor lass has deleted her account now! Just searched it again and it doesn’t come up!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just don’t get why holly thinks it’s ok to just show peoples accounts Willy Nilly like that! You have a ‘following’ do you not think they will go on the hunt. Of course you don’t care. Show that time and time again. You bully!
Oh you’ve deleted your account blah blah it wouldn’t show like that if you had just blocked me. No holly it does that’s the thing! It shows exactly how you’ve screenshot it when your blocked! Not the account deleted. Jesus! I search it and the account came straight up. Honestly! I just can’t

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.