Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalie's 60k wage and the money the beast has been bringing in and still wearing those new balance pink trainers that have seen better days like the Tom's

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, my TT has been blocked from the account she's live on now 🤣🙌

That's probably coz of the comments I left on somewelshbirds and truthtattlers videos

Reactions: 4
Also, my TT has been blocked from the account she's live on now 🤣🙌

That's probably coz of the comments I left on somewelshbirds and truthtattlers videos
I use a fake account to comment on our fellow tattlers accounts - need to keep tabs on the beast on my normal account. Figure that one out beasty boy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy pegging-party Batman!! 😱 What in the name of shagnasties was that?! Why did I look? My poor, poor phone, sullied by that grossness 🤢

Do VIM make eye baths?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ, what have i just read. So, basically they met online over a kink / fetish.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Holly gets foxes in the middle of crappy Birkenhead in the middle of loadsa terraced houses 😂 😂 🤥 🤥 ok beast whatever you say daaarrrrling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So did he go to probation on its own or probation was a lie ? Or being sectioned was a lie ? Or all of it ? …

Reactions: 6
So did he go to probation on its own or probation was a lie ? Or being sectioned was a lie ? Or all of it ? …
Let's just say all of its a lie for the sake of it the majority of what comes out her mouth is a lie. I am going to say its mouth opened so its a lie at this point if she told me it is night outside right now I would check!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No chaperone, all the way to probation
The beast prowls alone, in need of vacation
Exhausted from floating, but too scared to sleep
Gifting-promoting, for money she'll keep
Disgusted with EQ, for lying and scam
EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO, YOU HIDEOUS MAN
Exhausted from floating HAHAHAHAHHA

• Haha
Whenever Creeve is chopping it reminds me of CZN Burak who’s a chef who always smiles at the camera when chopping and preparing meals he went viral I think a while ago… No Steve, no!

• Haha
I did think it was telling when someone warned her that her OF was leaked she was like ‘everyone knows about that omg thought it was something I was gonna have to actually be worried about then’ 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.