Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaaah you can’t say that then not say!
THIS!! Dont leave us hanging like that.. I have heard rumours from people that H not only has an account on here but actually slags herself off cos she loves the drama.. I have no proof and I dont know what her username is but I can absolutely believe that is something holly would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole iphone situation is interesting.
Remember a week or so back when Alexa called out an iOS device and called her Steven. She shat herself and was like “I don’t even have an iOS device”. What was Alexa connecting to, thin air? Then all of this today, she’s so dodgy. No wonder she claims she can’t sleep, I bet the cow can’t even lie straight in bed that’s why.

9613CEEA-41B2-4538-8BD0-2D9B3F8112C2.jpeg

This screenshot I took of Flu’s insta. It just shows “Sarah” is Flu or at least somebody he knows that has sent him screenshots. When you get replied to your name turns grey like that. Seeing random people @ each other in the chat you’d just see it as white.
As much as Flu has been correct about a few things he’s also very wrong about a lot and isn’t doing himself any favours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg it’s not me haha mine would begin with an A but I promise you I’m not holly 😂 I’d be happy to prove that anyway I could! I’m no snake darlings x
Definitely not you and me!! They don’t have a profile picture x

Reactions: 7
In other news, I'm gonna get on the begging scene. £250 down and I've 2 children's uniforms. Shoes alone was £91. 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus where did you get it from?
I've got a full high school uniform to buy because Madame has grown out of even her PE kit in a year 😩 school blazer alone is £40. At least the primary age ones can be in cheap none crested uniform.
Shoes from Clarks, last full year then. Both mine are still in primary. But the logo cardigans cost a fortune man! They always loose the things too.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely not you and me!! They don’t have a profile picture x
Does it begin with 'anon' then number like 91 or something? Cos they have a turquoise background if I recall correctly. if so, I know who this person is and its not holly. If its something totally diff then ignore this 😂

• Wow
I’ve clocked the account. But that account was posting while she was live 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Shoes from Clarks, last full year then. Both mine are still in primary. But the logo cardigans cost a fortune man! They always loose the things too.🤣
I bought Clark's and my kids ruined them in a few weeks. But m&s I bought last year and they actually lasted! I was shook. I hate this time of year when also trying to get Xmas sorted 🥴

Hello long time lurker first time commenter. Thank you all for the great reading. To be a vile person I know people genuinely suffer with their MH. But seems a little convenient it's the day before they "start" work and gifts have slowed down. I get not wanting to be alone with bad MH but wouldn't you do duals just to chat if that was the case?

• Heart
Hello long time lurker first time commenter. Thank you all for the great reading. To be a vile person I know people genuinely suffer with their MH. But seems a little convenient it's the day before they "start" work and gifts have slowed down. I get not wanting to be alone with bad MH but wouldn't you do duals just to chat if that was the case?
Welcome! yes you're correct on all accounts, it is just another ploy in Hollys book of begging tricks tbh - guaranteed a universe would life her spirits

Anon__91 I believe. (Soz if you’re not Holly but we’re suspicious of everyone)
yess! thats the one I thought you were referring to - I know who this is but I don't want to out them on here in case they dont wish to be, they are someone who used to know holly very well and were totally treated badly by her for quite a while after she left Hollys circle/fell out with her as Hollys 'friends' tend to do. I currently have no reason to believe they are not genuine.

• Haha
Welcome! yes you're correct on all accounts, it is just another ploy in Hollys book of begging tricks tbh - guaranteed a universe would life her spirits

yess! thats the one I thought you were referring to - I know who this is but I don't want to out them on here in case they dont wish to be, they are someone who used to know holly very well and were totally treated badly by her for quite a while after she left Hollys circle. I have no reason to believe they are not genuine.
tit, I’m sorry anon, we’re just suspicious🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.