Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would be really obvious and would stand out to us if Holly was on here and writing here. Her grammar and spelling is AWFUL

Reactions: 9
Welcome! yes you're correct on all accounts, it is just another ploy in Hollys book of begging tricks tbh - guaranteed a universe would life her spirits

yess! thats the one I thought you were referring to - I know who this is but I don't want to out them on here in case they dont wish to be, they are someone who used to know holly very well and were totally treated badly by her for quite a while after she left Hollys circle/fell out with her as Hollys 'friends' tend to do. I currently have no reason to believe they are not genuine.
Oh ok ha. It just seemed very suspish with their profile not being a picture and the background being exactly the same colour and letter A as the one that is shown when holly shows tattle ss.
Sorry anon.

Reactions: 5
Sorry guys, I’ve opened a can of worms🤣🤣 that’s why I didn’t want to point fingers but she definitely has an account somewhere on tattle I know that for sure! We might find her on mama kaz’s thread🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry guys, I’ve opened a can of worms🤣🤣 that’s why I didn’t want to point fingers but she definitely has an account somewhere on tattle I know that for sure! We might find her on mama kaz’s thread🤣🤣
Look for the A in her thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh ok ha. It just seemed very suspish with their profile not being a picture and the background being exactly the same colour and letter A as the one that is shown when holly shows tattle ss.
Sorry anon.
As I say, I honestly have no reason to think that person is not genuine but ofc I could be wrong.

Holly also had a tattle screen on her phone the other day and the username was 'D', but thence said it was someone else's.. I defo remember it was D

Reactions: 4
As I said I COULD be wrong but the last post that the anon account posted was not Hollys writing style, also way more eloquent and spelling, grammar etc was way better than what holly writes imo 🤷‍♀️ However I could be wrong as I said.

No one on there apart from me🤣🤣🤣
Anon have you just outed yourself 😂😂😂

It's you! Hey holly darliiiiing, would you like a lion 🤣🤣🤣
We'll have allll the gifts darling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also what has happened to Trina? she was the fave only the other day yet today she seems to be at the centre of the 'non-relaxed, non silent live' last night 😂 Has she been blocked? she was a weird one anyway I remember saying this In here😂

• Haha
Also what has happened to Trina? she was the fave only the other day yet today she seems to be at the centre of the 'non-relaxed, non silent live' last night 😂 Has she been blocked? she was a weird one anyway I remember saying this In here😂
She never sent the lion the little snake.
She well wanted to be mod and go rogue 🤣🤣

• Haha
I work from home normally but just done my 1 day a month in the office. Longest I’ve been without tiktok and tattle in ages 🤣

Has she not had her lips done?? I tried to check in at 4 but she was having a meltdown talking about being sectioned with no sign of 2.2ml in her lips….

• Haha
I work from home normally but just done my 1 day a month in the office. Longest I’ve been without tiktok and tattle in ages 🤣

Has she not had her lips done?? I tried to check in at 4 but she was having a meltdown talking about being sectioned with no sign of 2.2ml in her lips….
No sign of the lips being done today but the bipolar episodes have started already in time for her starting her pretend "work" tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9

she’s sectioned?!

she’s sectioned?!
Sorry no i should have been more clear!! I think she spoke to the crisis team who said they can’t help but she can go to hospital who can section her or something
But she doesn’t want to do that because she wants to go to ‘work’ tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry no i should have been more clear!! I think she spoke to the crisis team who said they can’t help but she can go to hospital who can section her or something
But she doesn’t want to do that because she wants to go to ‘work’ tomorrow
*Cough* community service *cough*

• Haha
Have I missed some drama today?! I’ve had to be a mum for a little while, my kids needed entertaining and I needed some food shopping! I’m back now holssss xo
Surely she hasn’t got an account on here?
I promise I’m not the scruffy beg😂😂✌🏼✌🏼

Shortbread knows who I am, I unblocked her a few times from hols lives 😂 yess I was a mod for a short while haha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.