Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only doing her community service til 1 apparently 🤷‍♀️ strange job that isn't it..normally, in a proper job you'd be there most of the day learning the ropes....she chats absolute bollocks

Reactions: 6
“Just looking forward to regular time out of the house while I’m on witness protection “

Erm what “oh I was just being sarcastic” 🤔

• Haha
Am I going deaf or did she say she is working in retail management? Don't you need to actually have worked in retail before, wasnt she a builder and a chef.. and you would expect management to be more than £12 an hour, I'm on more than that and not management.

• Haha
Wonder what she'll be doing ..if anybody sees the birko beast in Birkenhead tomorrow she might be picking up the shite from the streets with a very loud orange coloured jacket with COMMUNITY SERVICE on the back 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit late to say “I’m not disclosing where I’m working” everyone already knows 😂😂

• Haha
Holly, you going to jail for killing a cat was never all over tattle. We are not idiots like you. Sorry darling.

Not being funny but she’s said where she’s working no? A sex shop called Scandals? It would be sooooo easy for us to find out if she was actually working there. Might give them a buzz tomorrow and see how she’s getting on 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not being funny but she’s said where she’s working no? A sex shop called Scandals? It would be sooooo easy for us to find out if she was actually working there. Might give them a buzz tomorrow and see how she’s getting on 👀
I said that. I said I hope flu rings to check

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.