Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give her an Xbox the other day, she was speaking earlier on there but she wasn’t mod so don’t know what’s happening there, is she still swapping her mods around?

Legend🤣🤣 limitless is that you😂😂😂
No babes😂 I don’t know
Lads can I say how terrifying is that video is of her coming out the water, why does it say Hello darling in that bleeping creepy voice
omg it came on my fyp the other day! I’d not long opened my bloody eyes🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will say though. You have all said I’m definitely on here before so here I am! I took so much bullshit off marv.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh dear have her and Jessalie been arguing again?
Not sure I know she was in a Stinking mood earlier had a face like a slapped a*s* and someone on flus live said not good news from the solicitor or something not sure maybe her community service has fallen through 🙄 also further up the thread she was apparently calling the crisis team so who knows … drama drama

Reactions: 8
What's with the posts on queen clam account, after more attention and gifts. What's up with her gob this evening I missed some of it, had my feet up watching call Saul on Netflix

Reactions: 3
What's with the posts on queen clam account, after more attention and gifts. What's up with her gob this evening I missed some of it, had my feet up watching call Saul on Netflix
More attention seeking. She will be back later or tomorrow doing the usual nobody can break me down bla bla bla. 🥱 boring.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.