Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who thinks the beast really has a job starting tomorrow or is it a cover for something else? Beast isn't capable of working it's doesn't know what a day of hard work entails
No chance it’s not like she sat there saying I really miss working or feel
Like I need to work to contribute or now I’m not going to prison I can’t get a job , nothing , but after her meeting with probation she’s suddenly got a par time job …why would you need a part time job probs minimum wage when you can sit on your backside and beg and earn £1000’s a week I call . BS

God wish I lived closer I'd be going into scandals to check without a doubt
For sure me too

Reactions: 7
No chance it’s not like she sat there saying I really miss working or feel
Like I need to work to contribute or now I’m not going to prison I can’t get a job , nothing , but after her meeting with probation she’s suddenly got a par time job …why would you need a part time job probs minimum wage when you can sit on your backside and beg and earn £1000’s a week I call . BS

For sure me too
Definitely a cover for something daaarrrrllling that's what I'm thinking ..I mean holly isn't known for telling the truth. Anybody live in Birkenhead to go and check and dying to catch the beast out

Wonder if flu wants to ring the shop and ask for Holly.🤣
I wish flu would, can you imagine 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
Although if it was a real job, why would you tell everyone your work place, and show the location. Especially considering the last job was top secret!

Although if it was a real job, why would you tell everyone your work place, and show the location. Especially considering the last job was top secret!
That's what makes me think this is alllllll a lie again like the snagging job it had. Whatever she's covering community service or what, it'll be for a few weeks and then she'll blame the haters saying they lost her the job...so predictable now holly

So why have they turned on Trina? Was it because of that comment I said on here yesterday and being a rogue mod, sorry if it was Trina babe x

Reactions: 6
So why have they turned on Trina? Was it because of that comment I said on here yesterday and being a rogue mod, sorry if it was Trina babe x
Check out the screen shots I posted a few posts back. That's what happened last night from start to finish.

Check out the screen shots I posted a few posts back. That's what happened last night from start to finish.
I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t long woke up but I just don’t understand why they turned on her. If they were going to block her because she didn’t send a lion that’s shows exactly what holly is like, only interested in money and rankings, skank.

Holly moaning about her shaving shadow yet the other day she was walking around with stubble and said she will.be her own kind of woman!!

Another job to add to her cv delivery driver for UK mail

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holly moaning about her shaving shadow yet the other day she was walking around with stubble and said she will.be her own kind of woman!!

Another job to add to her cv delivery driver for UK mail
Reminds me of that person with the beard in the greatest showman ‘this is me!’🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 things. Holly said she didn't sleep at all last night. Now she's angry because people posted stuff while she was 'asleep' and couldn't defend herself when she was in the live. I saw her join. Also she's said loads she don't have insta. Now she's saying she saw it on insta? I thought you didn't have it?!

Where she go?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Born as ph adopted as v and now she’s Holly.
What was her last name I was ghost watching and it closed the screen off was it blackburn?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.