Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all those gifts the whales and the lion were a waste of money. I don’t know how she’s got the cheek to restart and ask people to gift again

Reactions: 6
Has Patricia given Holly the lion she promised yet? 🤣

*Oops just realised she is called Trina. Where the hell did I get Patricia from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Says she’s not insecure about her teeth then proceeds to cover her mouth whenever she bursts out laughing as if she’s trying hide them…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says she’s not insecure about her teeth then proceeds to cover her mouth whenever she bursts out laughing as if she’s trying hide them…
She's bloody lying once again cos if had those gnashers I'd be covering them up left right and centre or at least try and get them done

Reactions: 4
I think she was banned earlier because of her threats to kick mama ks head off, no way will she admit to that though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.