Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is šŸ’©ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And sheā€™s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch the beasts live...all the brown nosing. Holly now saying she's scared ppl will believe she was Ian loveday :rolleyes: šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could you imagine šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hope your ok today lovely and coping alright in this heat!
Oh itā€™s lovely and cool where I am! Iā€™m loving life, gingers donā€™t cope well in the heat I was sat in the rain for ages yesterday like ā€˜this is what heaven feels likeā€™ hope youā€™re coping well where you are!

Reactions: 4
Whatā€™s all the drama about this morning? Does anyone know what was posted in the live last night? Iā€™m a nosey witch šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Who does the beast think it is..I mean saying they need a mod of a night time. Don't mods have lives or need to sleep, why should they stay awake just cos the beast wants to run a silent live...:mad:

Reactions: 6
Hollys mods are absolutely vile to her supporters. Considering theyā€™re meant to be loyal to her they get so jealous over the idea of others liking Holly. Weird middle age twats

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hollys mods are absolutely vile to her supporters. Considering theyā€™re meant to be loyal to her they get so jealous over the idea of others liking Holly. Weird middle age twats
That Nicky needs knocking down a peg or two! She isnā€™t the queen. I seen a few people comment to that welshbird defending her. Her, becca and sherrie are mouthy witchesšŸ¤£

• Heart
That Nicky needs knocking down a peg or two! She isnā€™t the queen. I seen a few people comment to that welshbird defending her. Her, becca and sherrie are mouthy witchesšŸ¤£
Sherrie is a right weirdo. They all proper arse lick each other.

• Haha
Oh that Nicky and Becca are absolutely vile to that somewelshbird I feel sorry for her as she seems lovely

Sheā€™ll come for you next!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh to be in that whatsapp groupšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Donā€™t think sherrie likes that Some Welsh bird either. Mazz is the only one who is nice to her. But seen becca, sherrie and nicky be witches to somewelshbird and a few others

Itā€™s no wonder people stop supporting Holly because she doesnā€™t tell her mods to stop bullying her fans. Theyā€™ve all been horrible to that somewelshbird a few times theyā€™ve ā€œaccidentallyā€ blocked her a few times for nothing and Holly has to tell them to unblock her

Sheā€™ll come for you next!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh to be in that whatsapp groupšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m glad people actually stuck up for her, no need to be rude to someone being supportive!
She can come for me all she wants the woman šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. I'm not the one that slags off my step kids. (Not that I have any like)
That somewelshbird seems nice and reasonably normal, not like the mods that are there all day every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
That somewelshbird has said a few times that sheā€™s got kids so canā€™t always be in but I think that sherrie and becca etc always go funny if sheā€™s not always in and donā€™t trust her. Iā€™ve seen her gift Holly and be really nice messaging her and supporting her. Sheā€™s shown no signs of disloyalty but the mods are always rude and funny to her apart from that Mazz and Rhiannon

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t think sherrie likes that Some Welsh bird either. Mazz is the only one who is nice to her. But seen becca, sherrie and nicky be witches to somewelshbird and a few others
Sherrie is jealous of anyone who likes holly pass it onšŸ¤£

She seems the type who wants a friend all to herself, just like her husbandšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sorry sherrie babes x

• Haha
Sherrie is jealous of anyone who likes holly pass it onšŸ¤£

She seems the type who wants a friend all to herself, just like her husbandšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sorry sherrie babes x
Sherrie clearly wants creepy Steve's šŸ†. Absolutely darling sherrie will have all the aubergines.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.