Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is šŸ’©ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And sheā€™s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve seen that somewelshbird say sheā€™s been in hospital as well and other things and that she has anxiety etc sheā€™s clearly a young mother and you got them being horrible. The comments go so quickly so canā€™t begrudge her for repeating herself when sherrie does the same šŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve seen that somewelshbird say sheā€™s been in hospital as well and other things and that she has anxiety etc sheā€™s clearly a young mother and you got them being horrible. The comments go so quickly so canā€™t begrudge her for repeating herself when sherrie does the same šŸ˜‚
Awh that's so sad. I hope she is ok, she should really distance herself from holly and her miserable mods.

Reactions: 6
What a bunch of bleeping bullies, saying itā€™s a safe space but her mods are the worst trolls.

Reactions: 8
I think what is annoying is the fact she was in the silent live last night. She told the mods about the comments , told sherrie and maz and tried ringing Holly apparently but theyā€™re annoyed no one was loyal to Holly when to me thatā€™s loyalty? I donā€™t get why Holly hasnā€™t told her mods to stop being so nasty to that somewelshbird when other supporters etc have all said how nice she is and has spoken to her. Clearly theyā€™re jealous as weā€™ve all said

Sherrie is jealous of anyone who likes holly pass it onšŸ¤£

She seems the type who wants a friend all to herself, just like her husbandšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sorry sherrie babes x
Imagine being Sherrie, just got married and on honeymoon and couldn't stay off TT modding for the beast..sherries husband must have been raging wonder has Sherrie received some of the lovely pics from our holly in the shower :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that princess flu is gonna end up in trouble themselves if they carry on with the comments in the live and allegations in the non-mol order if they're not true? It will also just play right into holly's hands..

Holly asking for a 'universe or a couple of lions' but she doesn't beg :rolleyes:

Holly has a ā€œfriendā€ coming on this thread for her. I hope this ā€œfriendā€ tells her that her mods need to be told straight

• Haha
Anyone else think that princess flu is gonna end up in trouble themselves if they carry on with the comments in the live and allegations in the non-mol order if they're not true? It will also just play right into holly's hands..

Holly asking for a 'universe or a couple of lions' but she doesn't beg :rolleyes:
I donā€™t think thereā€™s an injunction.

Holly has a ā€œfriendā€ coming on this thread for her. I hope this ā€œfriendā€ tells her that her mods need to be told straight
Nah thatā€™s sherriešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she loves having a good read haha

Imagine being Sherrie, just got married and on honeymoon and couldn't stay off TT modding for the beast..sherries husband must have been raging wonder has Sherrie received some of the lovely pics from our holly in the shower :sick:
Oh sheā€™s definitely seen her todger in the showeršŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think thereā€™s an injunction.

Nah thatā€™s sherriešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she loves having a good read haha
You dont think holly has got an injunction or you dont think flu has?

As much as I dislike holly, some of Flus claims are when uses been on live at home, on tag etc.. I don't know why anyone would mess up at the first hurdle where things can easily be checked..

Reactions: 5
That Carolyn one is being ignored today... she said good morning to shabby sherrie and she didn't respond. The mod mob have said they don't trust her so now she is left on the sidelines.

That Carolyn one is being ignored today... she said good morning to shabby sherrie and she didn't respond. The mod mob have said they don't trust her so now she is left on the sidelines.
They are literally like a mob youā€™re right. Absolute bullies

Reactions: 8
You dont think holly has got an injunction or you dont think flu has?

As much as I dislike holly, some of Flus claims are when uses been on live at home, on tag etc.. I don't know why anyone would mess up at the first hurdle where things can easily be checked..
I donā€™t believe either of them have an injunctionšŸ¤£ theyā€™re just as bad as each otheršŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.