Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of the rankings do you get something to get to number 1 or is it just bragging rights that you’ve scammed more people than someone one else has … no 1 scammer award

Reactions: 6
She just went and gave babyleggs a couple of whales she knows what she is doing she was skint yesterday and today she is topping up and gifting people big yet she isn't part of a gifting ring

It could be nothing but going by the date and age at the time this person would be 42 now the same as Holly and it sounds very like Holly behaviour after a drink...
Well…. this is definitely interesting!!

@SforShortbread that pic of Holly on the day she was arrested made spit my drink out hahhaa you queen!

Hahahaaha she’s FURIOUS she’s lost her account I’m crying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where’s the pic ?
It was near the end of the previous thread, so so funny 😂😂😂

I can’t wait for the all the skeletons to come out of the closet. There’s got to be someone or something somewhere that gives that snippet of info to figure out who tf Heave was before all of this..

I think I’m being a bit thick but why is she gifting other people with money she’s been gifted ?! I don’t get it 😂😂

It was near the end of the previous thread, so so funny 😂😂😂

I can’t wait for the all the skeletons to come out of the closet. There’s got to be someone or something somewhere that gives that snippet of info to figure out who tf Heave was before all of this..
Oh let me go back and have a nose 😂

Oh yeah I did see it I thought there was an actual picture of her in cuffs 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.