Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take is that they were arguing about something else, and Holly slammed the door and shouted that about the wrong body for the sympathy.

Reactions: 5
My husband could be in the right body but if he sat on his arse all day smoking weed and spending money I’d be off aswell … please let holly piss Jess right off and she spills it all would be epic

Reactions: 15
She’s been setting up drama for the past 24hrs .. with all the ‘manic episode incoming’ she’s totally doing it for views/gifts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who is watching Holly ?

She said she needs to find somewhere to live sharpish because there's no point flogging a dead horse apparently her and Jess are done
Well what have I missed daaarrrrlllings..knew it would end badly today always does when the beast has had a drink, can't help but cause draaammma. All will be forgotten about tomorrow and the beast with profess how it loves Natalie and she's soooooooooo beautiful :sick:

Omggggg the dramaaaaaaaaa

does Natalie not want her to transition?? Makes sense why she keeps calling holly Steve!
Remember when holly said Natalie was fine about the so called transition when really we all knew she wasn't. The beast was saying that she didn't wanna know holly afterwards 🤣

Is the beast gonna be asking for gifts for a deposit and rent on a house next ??? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a look at her live … she had the dogs literally jumping all overthe ‘tittage’, if they had been bona-fide, home-grown, REAL tittage she would have been in agony!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone saying it’s not fair she can’t go in the garden between 9pm-6am 😭😂 well she’s a criminal who broke the law. Being on tag is a punishment, it’s not a decorative anklet!!

‘It’s because my garden backs onto the road so technically I could deal over the wall… but I could deal anytime between 6am-9pm’

She’ll never learn. Absolute waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I get my gifts because of this “ and she circles her face … she really does think she’s stunning doesn’t she what the actual 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Jess is pissed off with her, booming out drum & bass isn’t going to help.
Funny isn’t it, all this drama now just after spending all her gift money & Flu outing Jayde, makes you wonder if this is act 15 scene 12 in Liar Liar - the story of Birko Beast just to try & create a diversion away from her getting exposed etc.

I am convinced there was another identity before Steven Loveday & the transition is to deflect / cover up precious behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.