Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a whirlwind of a live !!

That I once again missed due to work commitments.

What was PF slip up did anyone mention it ?
It’s to early in the morning for me with such a late finish last night.

Ready for round 4 today that’s real life H

Reactions: 5
Any sign of holly this morning? I never know if she's just off or she's had a ban or blocked me. Lol.
I'm also intrigued as to what Fluu's slip up was! Maybe that was just Holly popping in to plant some seeds as payback! 😆😆😆

So upset I missed all the drama! :(

Any sign of holly this morning? I never know if she's just off or she's had a ban or blocked me. Lol.
I'm also intrigued as to what Fluu's slip up was! Maybe that was just Holly popping in to plant some seeds as payback! 😆😆😆

So upset I missed all the drama! :(
Nope, she’s not on yet. Probably hungover and feeling embarrassed. I’m gutted I missed it too! Whoever said about fluu slipping up, please tell us what they did!🤣🤣🤣

Nope, she’s not on yet. Probably hungover and feeling embarrassed. I’m gutted I missed it too! Whoever said about fluu slipping up, please tell us what they did!🤣🤣🤣
Yeah you can't be dropping nuggets like that and then running for the hills!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry all !!! Didn’t want to be stiring any pots and wanted someone else to chime in and help my scrambled brain out ..
I’ve really thought about this as I don’t understand it myself and question if I heard right which is why I was asking did anyone hear it … so here goes
When he was on the live arguing with his mum about taking the dog out in the heat his mum was saying to ignore all the comments and he said “I’m telling you me Daniel, not them me Daniel is telling you “ … hasn't he always denied his true name was Daniel and that’s it’s Adam .. he always gets accused of being Daniel Cunningham and clearly the picture that’s keeps coming up looks nothing like Flu so why call yourself Daniel … anyone else or just me or am I as delusional as Holly and my hearing is going ?!

• Wow
Morning guyyysssssss!!!

Sorry I've been so absent. I have been super busy with the kids and just haven't had time to fart let alone keep up with CS and tattle. BOY have I had some reading to do!! I had like 20 odd pages to catch up on yesterday morning and I just so happened to tune in last night to witness all the drama and audibly GROANED cause I was like 'great. That's gonna add about 14 pages to the tattle thread 😩'. Hahaha.

But.

I have screen recordings. So for anyone that missed it. I shall be uploading so you too can witness the drama first hand. I'm currently chugging coffee to try and wake myself up enough to carry on being somewhat productive today. Because apparently you can't have happy children and be on top of the house. So today is the houses turn.

Missed you all and hope you are all well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning guyyysssssss!!!

Sorry I've been so absent. I have been super busy with the kids and just haven't had time to fart let alone keep up with CS and tattle. BOY have I had some reading to do!! I had like 20 odd pages to catch up on yesterday morning and I just so happened to tune in last night to witness all the drama and audibly GROANED cause I was like 'great. That's gonna add about 14 pages to the tattle thread 😩'. Hahaha.

But.

I have screen recordings. So for anyone that missed it. I shall be uploading so you too can witness the drama first hand. I'm currently chugging coffee to try and wake myself up enough to carry on being somewhat productive today. Because apparently you can't have happy children and be on top of the house. So today is the houses turn.

Oh tater, we’ve missed you!! I bet it was a journey catching up on this thread🤣🤣 can’t wait for the uploads!!

Reactions: 4
Morning guyyysssssss!!!

But.

Oh you absolute legend!!! Can't wait to see the vids!

She's live guys!!!! Ready to rake in sympathy gifts cos jess alien asked for a divorce. It was probably all planned in advance for cash!!

As promised.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As promised.
That all looks set up for gifts doesn’t it? Now she’s getting them and acting like it never happened🤣🤣 love how she said she wants Jess to get out but I’m pretty sure it’s in jess’ name as someone said yesterday.

Reactions: 10
Holly the swamps murky cos you need a good scrub,. you're an absolute mess, going in the swamp with dirty makeup and god knows what bacteria you've got on you ..I dread to think :sick: holly if you've had a shower why have you got makeup on from last night

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t understand why the hot tub is murky “I’m clean before I get in” as she’s sat there in yesterdays make up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry. Did she says she's had a SHOWER this morning?! Surely not. She's still got the make up on from last night?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the last comment from sherrie🤣🤣🤣 obviously referring to tattle because she loves it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.