Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The manic hair. Putting on drum n bass at this time when her partner has gone to bed. How easily irritable is she tonight in particular.

She’s absolute chaos. It’s like a multi car pile up, you just can’t look away.

Reactions: 9
She just said she might find someone else at the end of the bottle

Ooohh dramatic end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whilst you wait for creepy Steve, mama kaz is having a full on breakdown on live 🫠 crying over her fella

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What have I missed?!!!

Jess is 100% in the scam, wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve done this for gifts, jess had no issue with holly being on TT last week when she was getting universes. Money’s dried out now and so have the gifts, they need a new drama.

Holly cannot handle her drink AT ALL, there’s always a seaman when she drinks. I’m sorry that fake panic attack is for gifts.

Darling you ain’t stunning, people are actually thick enough to think you are transitioning, us lot just woke up to it earlier than these🙂

She’s been trying all day for these gifts, she actually knocks me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has set this up and manipulated perfectly with the "Manic episode activated" this morning now I don't have bipolar but I know a couple of people that do and they don't realise they are in a manic episode, when they do they are either near the end or out of it.

As I said this morning manic episode activated or whatever she put is basically saying I am going to be a mess and a nasty c^*t and you will all forgive me because it's my mental health and I warned you,maybe she forgot to inform Jess

Reactions: 13
She has set this up and manipulated perfectly with the "Manic episode activated" this morning now I don't have bipolar but I know a couple of people that do and they don't realise they are in a manic episode, when they do they are either near the end or out of it.

As I said this morning manic episode activated or whatever she put is basically saying I am going to be a mess and a nasty c^*t and you will all forgive me because it's my mental health and I warned you,maybe she forgot to inform Jess
Manic episodes go on for days and so do the low ones. There is no way she’s bipolar, the only mental health problem she has is compulsive lying. She’s the same day in, day out. The only reason she was ‘manic’🙄 today was because she’s skint and she needed sympathy gifts🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Manic episodes go on for days and so do the low ones. There is no way she’s bipolar, the only mental health problem she has is compulsive lying. She’s the same day in, day out. The only reason she was ‘manic’🙄 today was because she’s skint and she needed sympathy gifts🤣🤣
I know they do as I said I know people with it and they are good for months but I know a manic episode is coming a week before it hits you see the build up the little things and when I speak to the person they don't have a clue what I am talking about and excuse the random behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know they do as I said I know people with it and they are good for months but I know a manic episode is coming a week before it hits you see the build up the little things and when I speak to the person they don't have a clue what I am talking about and excuse the random behaviours.
Absolutely, 1000% agree with you on this.

Reactions: 3
So did she come back on last night after looking desperate, drinking white rum and going off in dramatic fashion at 9.30ish …. While Jess slept to the sound of drum and bass and slamming doors 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.