Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that is or was a drummer she can not seem to get the beat

Can I just say that Holly talking about sex is quite cringy she was talking as if she was a woman at times. I just don't get it yes Holly the non penetrative part build up to sex is without doubt the best part but we all want the pounding at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone that is or was a drummer she can not seem to get the beat

Can I just say that Holly talking about sex is quite cringy she was talking as if she was a woman at times. I just don't get it yes Holly the non penetrative part build up to sex is without doubt the best part but we all want the pounding at the end
I hate it when she talks as a woman, its creepy and insulting tbh. She will never know what its like to be a biological female, sorry but its true

Reactions: 11
Classy throwing a bottle of piss at someone at download

Back to coming straight off when Jess gets home. Last week she was on loads to keep the gifts rolling in now she isn't getting the gifts rolling in she is off as soon as Jess gets in

Reactions: 8
Classy throwing a bottle of piss at someone at download

Back to coming straight off when Jess gets home. Last week she was on loads to keep the gifts rolling in now she isn't getting the gifts rolling in she is off as soon as Jess gets in
Yep she actually said earlier on 'send me gifts'.. and she doesn't beg or ask? thats all she uses the whole platform for

Reactions: 7
I didn't see the birko beast.. sorry guys.
I cant imagine the disappointment you must be feeling right now.. just think, if you'd played your cards right, your could have got a VIP seat in the swamp darling!

In all seriousness though I hope you had a lovely day ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn't see the birko beast.. sorry guys.
Went to Birkenhead weatherspoons with her mate and her mates daughter dropped the table number for freebies went straight home with panic attack or heat stroke on way her followers nearly called 999 to rescue her then she donned her XS bikini for a refresh in the swamp with a side of extra sultry looks and breath holding to make her chest look bigger sorry the same 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice that Holly didn't give the age she was diagnosed with Klienfelters she just said when she had cancer but never the age and those of us from the very beginning know how old she said she was

Reactions: 6
I’m only a lurker but baffled by the lies that don’t seem to stack up.

MAYBE it’s time for someone with the skills to set up a wiki, just in case someone comes looking? 😉😏

Who is watching Holly ?

She said she needs to find somewhere to live sharpish because there's no point flogging a dead horse apparently her and Jess are done

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They were shouting at each other.
Holly slammed a door.
Then shouted (knowing her live was on) ‘I won’t spend my life in the wrong body to make you happy’ or something similar.

She’s done that to make Jessalie look bad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omggggg the dramaaaaaaaaa

does Natalie not want her to transition?? Makes sense why she keeps calling holly Steve!

Reactions: 9
So Holly screams at Jess I won't live in a body I don't want for you. I want you to find somewhere else to live and I want a divorce was also shouted. The house is in Jess name isn't it??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They were shouting at each other.
Holly slammed a door.
Then shouted (knowing her live was on) ‘I won’t spend my life in the wrong body to make you happy’ or something similar.

She’s done that to make Jessalie look bad.
Or its done to make it look like she is actually transitioning

Holly made sure the only bit that was heard was that bit nobody heard the rest and it goes to show Jess was calling her Steve all those times

Reactions: 7
Really wish Jess would come here and spill the tea

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.