Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
For the first time in just over a week I wanted to watch H and shes not live. I can't believe the stuff about jayde. I looked at pictures and couldn't honestly see its the same person, I however did doubt that myself. Flu might not be everyone's cup of tea but he throws facts. Now he put a post up about Holly being a SO which is why, I'm not misgendering im referring to pass times. Which is why he changed his name to Steven. So makes me think.. could it be true.
People who ponce together stay together.
plus if been inside will know all about all the categories and the why and how to avoid etc

Absolutely not trans. This is about the grift and only the grift.

Lets be honest, wearing male clothing and no makeup being on a building site no one would bat an eyelid.

Cant get a “normal” job because criminal past although-a probation officer can and would help so….

Screaming about being under threat makes far more money on TT than doing a full days graft.

Fake through and through. 💰💸💵

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Tater

Chatty Member
As promised.

Attachments

• Haha

Regina George

VIP Member
Agree - I think H has been known as a few names previously. Im sure it was Flu that said on a post somewhere that H has been known as Ian loveday and Andrew (??) I think. Its on TT somewhere Im sure
Eurghhhh if Holly has been known as Ian before that makes it even more creepy that the pair of them chose the names Jess and Holly

• Wow
  • Angry

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
“I get my gifts because of this “ and she circles her face … she really does think she’s stunning doesn’t she what the actual 🙄

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
What have I missed?!!!

Jess is 100% in the scam, wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve done this for gifts, jess had no issue with holly being on TT last week when she was getting universes. Money’s dried out now and so have the gifts, they need a new drama.

Holly cannot handle her drink AT ALL, there’s always a seaman when she drinks. I’m sorry that fake panic attack is for gifts.

Darling you ain’t stunning, people are actually thick enough to think you are transitioning, us lot just woke up to it earlier than these🙂

She’s been trying all day for these gifts, she actually knocks me sick.

• Haha

Lacroix

Wouldn't she have scars
She showed pictures of her legs in hospital and she had a few bruises. The way she goes on it sounded like her pelvis was nearly ripped from her body though. 😅
The photos are a while back in this or the last thread I think. I haven't got them anymore! Sorry. Hahaha

Is she by the phone when she does these silent lives? Is it just a way to explain away the fact that her and jessalie don't share a bed? So strange.

Screenshot_20220810-221524_TikTok.jpg
lovely to see what? Some green light coming off your phone? You could just search piano music on Spotify ffs. What is wrong with these morons??? I don't get what they think they're even getting from it.

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Oh my , this person kept coming up on my fyp ( damn the saccone jolys exploiting their kids - I’ve obviously been watching a lot of trans stuff )

anyway, it just looks like a druggie male, with bad tattoos, teeth & hair who is a lazy fucker scamming folk .

I’ve had a double mastectomy for cancer and their chest looks like mine , 🤷‍♀️ if I squeeze the fatty skin together .

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think its actually worrying that H seems to believe her own lies and bs regarding her 'boobs', shes been outed with the chicken fillets and she STILL saying they are real.. There is literally *nothing* there and yet she says there is. Pure delusion.
I’m waiting for her to claim she’s “naturally” grown a Vagina overnight.

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I don’t normally comment on any ones looks but I’ll make an exception here, I couldn’t put my finger on who H reminded me of, then saw the water scenes
A8185775-79FF-4E7D-9852-AEE70591D2A8.jpeg
🙄 and it hit me >>

• Haha

abcdefuandyourmom

Just for the record, holly doesn't use filters... funny how that stubble isn't visible through your filter though

I just watched the 'glow up' video on her page. What I don't understand is how she was always wearing wigs and make up etc when she 'come out' surely if after all these years you wanted to be a woman you would make that kind of effort most of the time to embrace it but instead she can't be bothered to shave, shoves her hair back and rarely ever makes am effortnto make herself look 'feminine'. The most she does is whack a bikini and some hot pants on and that seems to do the trick. There's nothing transgender about this person. She is simply a cross dresser at most who likes to believe her own lies. She will NEVER transition. She will never ever get any of the surgery she bangs on about because its not really want she wants, it's all for show. She's just a perverted male who is fooling an audience. It actually makes me feel uncomfortable calling her "she' at this stage, not because I'm transphobic, but because it's such a lie.
I have a transgender friend FTM and from the day he came out as trans everyone immediately called him by his chosen name and from that day he lived his life as a male. Within 3 years he took hormones and has now fully transitioned. She is an absolute disgrace to the trans community and its so disrespectful

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

naanbread1991

She was crying in her sleep apparently… I truly cba with her lmao. Everything is done to create sympathy and therefore gifts from her minions.

• Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Holly pissed off cos gcrew is

THIS. Couldn't agree more and im convinced there is a lot more to come out too and I cannot wait for that day.

The irony of holly slating mama kaz saying she 'spends all her gifts on pizzas' has me weak :ROFLMAO: hmm not like you'd ever do this is it holly..
I’m so surprised no one from her past has come forward I dont care how much slap she puts on theres no disguising that face