Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Holly is the biggest hypocrite going! Like Holly is all sweetness and light, pull the other one. Was she not an international drug dealer? Dealing to all sorts of people, kids, big time addicts etc without a care but to line her own pockets. Giving people advice on how to grow at home (an illegal activity). The times Holly has been slipped up by her Alexa and by Jess both calling her Steve, yano kind of proving she isn't at all trans... she's as fake as Katie prices tiddies.

Reactions: 11

anon20

VIP Member
She gives me evil stepmum vibes. She mentioned something about his kids, and now slating his ex?! I mean I bet he doesn't know shes slagging her off online. If I split up with my other half, If I was to find somebody else who has kids. I would never disrespect the mum, cos I know how bloody hard it is to be a parent.
She does seem very nasty about them. Like okay, if you have problems with them, talk about it to your friends in private! Don’t put it on a live where 300 people are watching. Anyone might know sherrie, know her husband or the ex or even the kids and she’s there spouting off, and her bio is a joke!! I’ve never disliked people that I’ve never met before, they’re just bad vibes, all of them.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I wanted to screenrecord mumma Kaz but I was too scared to leave the live to set it up incase I missed anything 😂

She fully came for Holly! She said about them both using being transgender as away to get away from their past times and that she is ashamed to share the LGBTQ space with them she also said stuff is going to come out about Holly aka Steven loveday next, and that Holly is a liar for saying she saw Jaydes birth certificate because if she had she would know that she was a rapist.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
If this job is true, then I don't think she will be there long. Sorry but if someone came into my shop for a interview, wearing a tag, and also trans. Id have a search on socials and soon as you type Holly stanley on Google. Tattle comes up straight away.

Also I'm not being transphobic or anything about searching a trans person. Id only do it cos I'm curious of their journey. I like seeing their before and after.

crushedvelvet65

Her and Jess argue like that a lot it’s always screaming and shouting, holly being in the spare room or the living room has always been a thing. She locked herself in the spare room in the old house once because Jess was screaming so loud! I didn’t realise it was Jess at first because holly had the window wide open. Holly would tell us that Jess had left one night she said she left and had taken all the food from the fridge, history just repeats itself with new mods saying the same things we did “ oh holly are you ok?” “ We are here for you” I’m sorry but maybe Jess is unhappy with you holly because she fell in love with Steven and not beggar holly

My name is red

VIP Member
Oh the beast only had an hour's kip during the night, apparently so upset with what's going on at the moment. Holly daaarrrrrrllling you may be able to fool some ppl but not all sweeethhheeart 👀

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
For someone that is or was a drummer she can not seem to get the beat

Can I just say that Holly talking about sex is quite cringy she was talking as if she was a woman at times. I just don't get it yes Holly the non penetrative part build up to sex is without doubt the best part but we all want the pounding at the end
I hate it when she talks as a woman, its creepy and insulting tbh. She will never know what its like to be a biological female, sorry but its true

Mo4

VIP Member
So Holly screams at Jess I won't live in a body I don't want for you. I want you to find somewhere else to live and I want a divorce was also shouted. The house is in Jess name isn't it??

• Wow
  • Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Why haven’t any of her followers realised she’s living this lavish lifestyle, literally THE DAY AFTER she got the universes?!??

🤦🏻‍♀️ Holly must be laughing all the way the bank, she can’t make it any more obvious I’ll give her that

• Heart
“Spent 6 months growing these puppies and it’s just squishing them to nothing”

Yep, it’s the bikini tops fault hahaha

• Haha

Miserylovescompany

So last nights I won’t live a lie screaming shouting and slamming thing let’s just say that was a set up, which one of the two is the dumb fuck for letting it happen … if jessalie was in on it she’s letting all hollys minions think she’s transphobic and doesn’t accept the transition I mean that’s just gonna make them all hate her or … holly for letting everyone think her wife is transphobic and letting her communi’t’y think her wife hates the real her making them hate jessalie again. It’s beyond fucked up

And if I see her pull off a patch and say it’s amazing that this little patch can do this and point to the area covered by a bikini top Im gonna have to remind her about the stick on fillets that everyone on her live seems to have forgot THERES PICTURES MINIONS PROOF !!! The stuff you say holly always backs herself up with

Oooh rant over wish this period would do one 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

My name is red

VIP Member
Funny how all of a sudden the scruff wants to get off the app and go to work. Said she needs to get off here..why the change of heart? :unsure: does it know she's the next to be exposed fully.

Feska

VIP Member
OMG what does she look like! Someone has just commented ‘I love your hair’ are they serious. I’ve said before it’s like a rusty Brillo pad but I didn’t realise how much she was receding until the wind was blowing her hair as she walked through Birkenhead on live the other day. Clearly has male pattern baldness. What’s she going to do about that I wonder.

• Haha