Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
How dumb are ppl, somebody's just asked do hormones give you periods? Wtf how can the beast have an actual period if it doesn't have a womb,.fallopian tubes etc ppl are so friggin thick :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

steste

Chatty Member
Wow. Mama Kaz wiped the floor with Jayde and kept saying her and Holly are as bad as one another.

Not a fan of Mama Kaz, but she has dragged those two relentlessly this week where no one else has or will.

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
My husband could be in the right body but if he sat on his arse all day smoking weed and spending money I’d be off aswell … please let holly piss Jess right off and she spills it all would be epic

Isla Vass

A52185E8-FA00-4945-B87F-7F360EF4D942.jpeg

I just can’t unsee this.

I was going to say this yesterday but I was bloody exhausted, I still am so I apologise if this doesn’t make sense.

I’ve never known a trans woman to be so misogynistic as Holly? Make it make sense, it just doesn’t.
Coming for CrushedVelvet about her appearance.. I’ve heard her make comments about other people’s size as well. Does Holly need reminding that she’s literally married to a plus sized woman? It was only a few weeks ago that she was saying she doesn’t want a partner that’s a bag of bones, those are for dogs and she likes “real women”. Apparently her ex wife was very thin but she loves a larger woman. Hypocrite much.
If I were Jess I’d see this as a huge red flag along with the many others that are already there. I’d also be hurt, it just shows what her own wife thinks of her.
Holly does not respect women and it’s been clear all along. The rats that say things like “you have a better figure than most young women” you also do not respect women and the projection is real. When it comes to size there is no such thing as a “real woman”. Skinny, average or fat, a woman is a woman. Yet she complains that she gets “body shamed?” Booooreeee off. Start with shutting up about women and focus on your own so called transition on becoming.. a WOMAN.
She made thousands but her Gofundme still remains in a drought. She suddenly goes on shopping spree’s, has loads of takeaways and treatments like her brows & lashes. Now she’s broke? But it wasn’t her transition money?
If I were her I would’ve donated that money to my own Gofundme just to be transparent so people could see I had already made thousands.
You have a goal of 30k but she already made what, 4k or more? I don’t know the amount. Let’s say she got funded the full 30k. She would’ve made a lot more than that and it isn’t fair to those who donated thinking it would be for her transition.

E8142838-0E0A-4AD8-AD40-10371732B8CE.jpeg

That’s because the pool had a reaction to the chemicals that were put in, it wasn’t actually filthy. They soon drained it because the athletes and the cameras needed clear water for visibility. Holly’s is because it’s DIRTY and disgusting. Her viewers ain’t half thick.

• Heart

Tater

Chatty Member
What have I tuned into?!

Sleeping beauty. Wake up
Shes waiting for her prince g crew to come 🎶helicopteerrrr helicopter🎶 Her awake.

Excuse my absence again. I have been out. Like an actual person. And not just a mum if only for a few hours, with an actual real life grown up adult friend. Even though the minute I stepped in I was needed to remove a huge and most definitely poisonous spider from the bedroom wall. (Was a baby spider).

I'm pleased to see I didn't miss much. Although seeing the supposed crying in her sleep would have been mildly entertaining. I did see she was asleep on live at one point this afternoon. And it looked like the kind of sleep I had when I was a teen on my phone in bed and heard my parents approaching on the hallway floor. Fake.

Oh she is soooo jealous of women. God knows why. Because we really do have the shitty end of the stick of life. There are zero tits. Nil. Nada. Naff all. Diddly squat. Two sesame seeds on a chopping board. She was saying how her butt is coming in now she's on hormones. But I literally saw the other day when she was in that God awful bikini that all loose skin was tucked and folded into it. Was vile. and going off someone else's comment on here - it can't be that big because that 'bulge' she had with no tucking the other day said otherwise. I bet she's got the penis of a five year old. I have no idea what Jess ever saw in her pre transition. Conversational narc is exactly it. I bet he talked the talk and had the gift of the gab. I'd love to be a fly in the wall in that residence right now.

She was showing off the zero transfer on her pillow earlier when she went up to bed. Talking about how good the no7 setting spray is. I bet there'd be zero transfer on mine too if I'd worn my make up for so long it had melted and become one with my face. I also bet i would get zero transfer if I never even slept on the bastard either. Because you said you never slept last night. So there would be none you absolute turnip. Hard for make up to transfer off your face if your face never touches the pillow. What a Pillock.

Last edited:
  • Haha

naanbread1991

Everyone saying it’s not fair she can’t go in the garden between 9pm-6am 😭😂 well she’s a criminal who broke the law. Being on tag is a punishment, it’s not a decorative anklet!!

‘It’s because my garden backs onto the road so technically I could deal over the wall… but I could deal anytime between 6am-9pm’

She’ll never learn. Absolute waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ohdoris

VIP Member
If Jess is pissed off with her, booming out drum & bass isn’t going to help.
Funny isn’t it, all this drama now just after spending all her gift money & Flu outing Jayde, makes you wonder if this is act 15 scene 12 in Liar Liar - the story of Birko Beast just to try & create a diversion away from her getting exposed etc.

I am convinced there was another identity before Steven Loveday & the transition is to deflect / cover up precious behaviours.

• Heart

Mo4

VIP Member
For someone that is or was a drummer she can not seem to get the beat

Can I just say that Holly talking about sex is quite cringy she was talking as if she was a woman at times. I just don't get it yes Holly the non penetrative part build up to sex is without doubt the best part but we all want the pounding at the end

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I've been offline, apart from the odd nosey last week as was enjoying the sun. I forgot tattle existed this past few days. Anyways my best friend just messaged me saying what the fuck is that, to be followed with a picture of holly. So hey, I'm back.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

ohdoris

VIP Member
I speak on behalf of all people with Eyes, Holly nobody and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOBODY is fetishising you.

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
1 Holly was an international drug dealer who went to prison for it including gun offences
2 Moto gp3 rider who had a massive accident on track and ended in a coma
3 Was hit by a train
4 Had a massive accident that crushed her pelvis and was pinned between 2 cars
Yet none of this things ended up in the news
5 was found under the stairs while parents went on holiday in saying

Last edited:
  • Haha