Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mo4

VIP Member
She has set this up and manipulated perfectly with the "Manic episode activated" this morning now I don't have bipolar but I know a couple of people that do and they don't realise they are in a manic episode, when they do they are either near the end or out of it.

As I said this morning manic episode activated or whatever she put is basically saying I am going to be a mess and a nasty c^*t and you will all forgive me because it's my mental health and I warned you,maybe she forgot to inform Jess

Reactions: 13

Isla Vass

E0767C48-E38A-4CE3-8E37-010A2F5869AC.jpeg

I reckon that one lash clinging on for dear life will be gone in about an hour. Poor girl is getting herself all worked up 🤣🤣

A25F33B2-AE0E-4FD5-BCE9-6AE1D9E96070.jpeg

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
She’s just been banned again on the new account, looks like the rising stars is not going well this week!

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
I love the way she said I will punch the pigeons if they come near my food. Oh wow Holly nothing is safe from you flailing hands and temper not even a pigeon. Where as most of us would of just said OK thanks when the waitress said watch the pigeons they have a tendency to come and nick food of they plates not Holly she wanted to show how strong she is by saying she would punch the pigeon!!!! Big woman Holly gonna beat a pigeon up

• Haha
Reactions: 12

crushedvelvet65

😂😂 I’m a mess? Fucking hell has she seen herself dirty soapy tramp! Squeezing yourself into teenie tiny bikinis with your flat chest and bulge on show 🤮 plus your lovely ankle bracelet you like to show off all the time because being a criminal is something to be proud of. All I can say is at least I’m a real woman ya dickhead, now that’s not saying anything against trans people because there are thousands if not millions of genuine trans people out there, but not you holly you’re a fraud and lots more people are starting to see this now. So fuck off with I’m a mess lord farquad

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
Does anyone ever think what the person doing the eyelashes on Holly must be thinking? What is going through her head?

• Haha

Cagney250

I can’t watch this daft cow anymore “I’m a retail manager oh I can call my self a retail Manager now
And a content creator” utter BS … going for an infill not Even had the lashes a week and for micro needling on the forehead … 🙄
That's were she is going for more beauty treatments.Still using the transition money to pay for it all.Wonder how this is going to turn out like.No amount of treatments are going to make any difference.Still going to to look a trashy mess whatever.Total waste of gifters money.

Regina George

VIP Member
Holly must be panicking about this tbf. People are gonna realise Flu doesn’t chat complete shit and hopefully start doubting holly too

Bella29

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion

Holly Scamley #16 Birko Beast is shitting herself, is the truth about to come out? Grab your popcorn tattlers, she’s getting a duck pout

• Heart

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
I didn't see the birko beast.. sorry guys.
Went to Birkenhead weatherspoons with her mate and her mates daughter dropped the table number for freebies went straight home with panic attack or heat stroke on way her followers nearly called 999 to rescue her then she donned her XS bikini for a refresh in the swamp with a side of extra sultry looks and breath holding to make her chest look bigger sorry the same 🙄

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I can't wait for the day till hollys dirty little secrets are out and published for the world to see. There's loads more to her, and it will come out. Just like dave, I was shocked to see daves owner messaging me, small world. All it takes is that one person who knows everything to speak up.

abcdefuandyourmom

Does jess not get annoyed with waking up at 7am to music blaring downstairs and Holly running around like a headless chicken but not doing too much? I'd be absolutely furious.
I need some maple syrup with all this waffle she speaks. It really winds me up that her mods... sherrie darrrrrrling, act totally oblivious to the constant lies

If anyone has the time that isn't an OG tattler, I highly recommend reading these threads and educate yourselves on the narcissistic, lying, manipulative person you're associating with

• Haha
  • Heart

lh1989

This trans persona is so fake..! How many women decorate in a full face of makeup and a frilly top. I can’t think of anything worse, especially in this weather.

anon20

VIP Member
Loooool I can’t stand mama kaz but I agree with everything she said. Only saying what we’re all thinking! Hollys all mouth but when it comes to confronting someone she goes dead quiet and uncomfortable ☠
To be honest I don’t think it’s her just being uncomfortable. Hollys a typical narcissist and they like to see the person they’ve wound up absolutely raging and they’ll sit back and be quiet and basically enjoy what they’ve done. I hate saying this but hollys quite clever like that, anyone who didn’t know holly would think she’s in the right because she’s sat there quiet and not saying anything derogatory whilst mama kaz (don’t like her either) is ranting before she’s even thinking. We all seen holly has had her name in her mouth for weeks and finally, MK blew.

• Heart

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Guys I am dying, I am not a fan of Mama Kaz but I will take her over CS baby day of the week, and I am so glad she said what she did, its what a lot of people think, not just tattlers, or a few 'trolls', but actually a lot of people even in her own inner circle agree. I totally agree with anon21 in this post in the H is a raging narc and so employs their typical tactic of pushing someone to their limit then standing back and looking smug when the vicitm eventually explodes, with the narc then telling everyone 'see, I told you they were a psycho'. What the people dont see ofc is the weeks/months/years of goading and vile treatment/abuse that the narc metes out, all whilst acting like the good guy In it all and this is EXACTLY what she did to MK last night; anyone with half a brain can see it. Now ofc she will manipulate allll of this for gifts and to elevate her own status now, all at the same time as putting MK down. Its totally transparent.

To be honest I don’t think it’s her just being uncomfortable. Hollys a typical narcissist and they like to see the person they’ve wound up absolutely raging and they’ll sit back and be quiet and basically enjoy what they’ve done. I hate saying this but hollys quite clever like that, anyone who didn’t know holly would think she’s in the right because she’s sat there quiet and not saying anything derogatory whilst mama kaz (don’t like her either) is ranting before she’s even thinking. We all seen holly has had her name in her mouth for weeks and finally, MK blew.
As for holly just saying she 'wasn't a nice person' before she transitioned - you're not a nice person now, holly. Changing names/gender/clothes and getting some lash extensions doesn't change your character and who you are and unfortunately holly will always be the person shes always been and will never change - we see this on the daily and the display with mama kaz is testament to this.

As someone who actually has got naturally curly hair and does use the CGM, I think I speak for anyone who does when I say that holly's hair is not curly, its bloody awful, dry as hell and looks permanently frazzled. Using the CGM looks a hell of a lot better than this, looks a hot mess 🥴

The Birko Beast says its now getting lip fillers next - 3ml in one lip. Good look with that cos she hasn't even got the capacity in her lip to put that much in and DEFO not in one sitting.. pretty much NO legit practitioner will agree to 3ml anyway, needs to be built up slowly as holly as small lips or it will stretch and look awful. But of course im sure H will know better than any experienced, qualified aesthetic medicine practioner 😉😂

I’ve never seen a human eye fuck themselves like creepy Steve does
THIS!! IT MAKES ME WANNA BARF. Creepy Steve is only gonna get worse with this the more stuff it has done. No matter what she keeps adding on, im sorry but H will never be a woman imo

Apparent H has a job interview on Monday but no one is allowed to know where, apart from the ones that know - Hollys words, couldn't make it up 😂 how long till a rogue mod leaks the deets I wonder! Maybe the job centre and work coach have been on at CS to up their job search before they sanction its hot tub leccy money😂
Imagine being the interviewer and that turning up..🥴

• Heart