Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope Holly does get 3ml injected into her lips. 3ml in each should do it. And then as well as all her other wonderful nicknames, creepy steve, heave etc she can add sausage lips to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

My name is red

VIP Member
Imagine a 42 year old spending it's day wearing women's clothes, looking like a gobshite, playing Xbox all day which it got for free and begging for followers on the new account so it can go begging for more gifts to get in the rising stars 😂

• Haha

Regina George

VIP Member
Is it me or is that g crew not fit AT ALL!!!! proper little scruff I cringe so hard when they start talking about the wet floor signs in the comments 🤮

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I have said before the patches are nicotine ones.

it’s all fake

there is no trans

its about money

whomever they were before this iteration is who they are

• Heart

steste

Chatty Member
I think Jayde loves this attention, good or bad. She’s never had viewers like this before and she is letting one person on after the other because it’s all about her.

steste

Chatty Member
Boiling weather. What should I do? Ah yes, paint the living room walls black.

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Holly doing the staring-off-into-the-distance-and-looking-sad thing for attention and its working. Queue a load of 'are you and jess ok now' questions followed by 'I dont want to talk about it'. She's defo the sort to put on Facebook that shes in hospital then say 'inbox me' when people ask she says 'inbox me babe'

Someone said yday that the dog jumped in the hot tub and pooped in it :sick:

• Sick

welshlass87

VIP Member
She just said she couldn’t afford micro needling she didn’t have enough on her card and has to go next week instead. So she’s spent the 4000+ already?! Wow

• Wow

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
So they have no car, which to me is pretty much a necessity. So instead she’s wasting money on lips, lashes, eyebrows, new primark tat, sex toys etc etc. Seems reasonable

• Wow
  • Haha

naanbread1991

Holly doing her ‘silent’ live except she’s talking about Flu and how relentless they are. Good. I’m glad she’s scared. No way is she ‘upset’ like she’s making out to her minions. She knows her time is running out and she’s shitting herself.

crushedvelvet65

Honestly, they're pathetic. Its something to do with H id say. Someone has to know your last name and what you look like to find your socials.
Yeah it’s defo H she called me ursula before and her favourite word is cretin she’s just sad

She’s an absolute horrible Cunt. I think you will have the last laugh when karma catches up with her. She’s jealous of a real woman with a pretty face & actual non stick on boobs !!
Thank you she really is jealous of real women she’s not a nice person at all she regularly says derogatory things about womens bodys specially pregnant ones, how anyone could call her beautiful clearly is blind and doesn’t see her for the cold heartless person she is! I will never believe she’s transitioning her make believe hormones aren’t exactly doing anything for her I’d get my money back 🤣🤣 oh sorry she never paid for them did she silly me. If she was genuine and had body dysmorphia she wouldn’t sit and talk about her bits and how big they apparently are just a maoooossssivveee fraud!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Holly is still under conditions from her criminal past as Steve is she not.. so does that mean Holly has no right to choose who/what she can be then??

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
I can’t watch this daft cow anymore “I’m a retail manager oh I can call my self a retail Manager now
And a content creator” utter BS … going for an infill not Even had the lashes a week and for micro needling on the forehead … 🙄

• Haha