Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
Surely they’re not going to let her have 2ml straight away! Her lips are tiny! She’s going to a cheap one I can guarantee because any reputable person doing them would do that gradually not in one sitting!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Mo4

VIP Member
Sherrie spends an awful lot of time reading Tattle for someone that hates it.

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Holly is well 'ard. She's in the list of Britain's most dangerous criminals. You don't get that for just selling weed Holly.

• Haha

Neo2021

VIP Member
My issue with all of this isn’t Kaz. It’s that Holly once again is using it as a manipulative way to get gifts.
‘We need to beat Kaz in the rankings’ really Holly? Why? Because it won’t stop her saying the things she is. The only person to benefit from that is you. Manipulative cunt.

abcdefuandyourmom

I also don't get how the hell she's trying to make this shit about her. Fluu might be a bit obsessive and cray cray but he got it right!! He also got sent the article from someone else originally but he done the digging I'd say so stfu Holly you knob

ohdoris

VIP Member
Holly has thrived off calling Flu a liar over & over, now it’s been proved that she wasn’t lying about Jayde, that’s got to make Holly wonder if she is about to get exposed?

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
She was ranting the other day when people were saying they had receipts about her lies. She said use the proper English and people were dumb saying receipts.
Erm what is she saying now about mama kaz, bring receipts, maybe you should practice what’s your peach and use proper English too Holly.

• Haha
Oh Patricia or whatever her name is has gone to bed and not sent Holly the lion she promised. Holly is well gutted, and Holly's battles all fucked her off 🤣. Hilarious.

• Haha

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Loooool I can’t stand mama kaz but I agree with everything she said. Only saying what we’re all thinking! Hollys all mouth but when it comes to confronting someone she goes dead quiet and uncomfortable ☠

My name is red

VIP Member
Holly's really getting my goat this evening - trying to gain attention from Jason crokers crime. Holly acting like her shit don't stink either :mad:

Mo4

VIP Member
Holly trying to get everyone against Flu with all her followers makes me quite ill do any of you really know Holly? Holly says you can't find anything on me people have tried it's because I am honest, Holly darrrrling we cant find anything on you including all your "accidents" or your moto gp career or you prison time you literally do not exist anywhere before Holly Stanley existed you are definitely hiding something because according to you you have done or had done to you some news worthy things!!

ohdoris

VIP Member
On the video where you can hear Jess shouting & then Holly slam the door, i defo think the find somewhere to love, I want a divorce & the stuff about her transition was defo for the camera. Jess is really shouting, Holly slams the door & her voice is only slightly raised. That was just for our purposes.
We’ll have alllllll the dramatics darling !!

Applepickles

Chatty Member
1 Holly was an international drug dealer who went to prison for it including gun offences
2 Moto gp3 rider who had a massive accident on track and ended in a coma
3 Was hit by a train
4 Had a massive accident that crushed her pelvis and was pinned between 2 cars
Yet none of this things ended up in the news
5 was found under the stairs while parents went on holiday in saying
Wasn’t she also the drummer for a famous band? I forget the name but I googled it before and shock… fuck all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow