Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her non existent tiddies are sore...the brassiere must be too tight darrrrllling, pushing those chicken fillets to the moobs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely one of you body shamers screen recorded birkenhead beasts reading? Come on, let’s see it ♥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Her non existent tiddies are sore...the brassiere must be too tight darrrrllling, pushing those chicken fillets to the moobs
I suppose having fake tiddies stuck on all day would irritate the skin somewhat. Tbh I wouldn't know, mine are real and big enough to not need fillets 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG as if CLA & Holly are battling.. she only literally just said a min ago she cant stand CLA! 🥴
Anything for the clout eh holls.

So CLA misgendered Holly but as H 'didn't hear it', its ok. So if someone misgenders you but can be of use to you in getting gifts or pushing you up the rankings, its okay. Shes also telling everyone to go over to mama kaz's live and goad her basically, if that was done to her it would be screams of bullying and trolling. She is SO manipulative, yet people cant see through her. That sherrie mod asking others to come over to mama kaz's live to back her up in her spamming, actually pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eurgh holly saying it's her 'dYsLeXiA' and calling someone else a chav? holly is the biggest chav going! the audacity of creepy Steve lmao the state of it.

duck off holly you've no idea what its like to have half the conditions you claim, you're just a nasty person and sadly we cant medicate that.

ahahaha room blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t usually catch up in time to post when what I have to say or my screenshots still fit in the convo, you know work and kids 🥴
But this comment made me laugh today
We welcome screenshots anytime don’t worry😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suppose having fake tiddies stuck on all day would irritate the skin somewhat. Tbh I wouldn't know, mine are real and big enough to not need fillets 🤣🤣
Darrrrrllling last time I measured in marksies I was a double f and I'm sure I'm even bigger. I can't wait to undo my brassiere when I get home and even then they're like spaniels ears. Sorry to be so graphic but they're a hindrance. Those were the days when I was an A cup, basically the same as the beast with no fillets 😂

#queenscam don't forget that daaarrrrling courtesy of @Imhereapparently28 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soz I don't like mama kaz but it's totally correct about the birko beast

Birko beast is a man, sorry holls 😂 you're a tit house holly

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused. Is mammakaz trans? I thought she obviously was but she’s made so many contradictions in her rant.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.