Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember exactly when but there was a couple of days that PF had a covering on their nose, I imagine it could possibly say another date on the piece of paper.

Either way they are both a total waste of police time, I hope neither of them need the services any time soon!

Reactions: 6
The scruffs an absolute joke. Not even her mods would buy that crap
Her mods can’t even subscribe never mind buy merch. Bet holly will make them buy them otherwise they’re stripped off their mod status, they also need to wear them whenever they’re modding for her😂😂

• Haha
Not sure why flu is live not speaking but Sounds sniffley like been crying …

Reactions: 5
I can't wait to buy my Holly's oasis hoody. God I might really splash out and buy the whole l collection. Oooh so excited #ILOVEHOLLY #TeamHolly #ScamQueen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen this narcissists_exposed page? Last posted in July time, all videos of people holly hates (Kev, Lucy rose and PF) exactly the same way holly writes and the way she does videos. Remember everyone, holly said she knows when princess fluu makes fake accounts because they’re ‘stupid’ enough to follow themselves. Low and behold…

I can't wait to buy my Holly's oasis hoody. God I might really splash out and buy the whole l collection. Oooh so excited #ILOVEHOLLY #TeamHolly #ScamQueen
I’m gonna buy it through PayPal and say it never came😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
PF was battered and bruised while back but said their partner had done it and now he was in prison so they were safe to talk about it. Its all very bizarre and I just don't get why it has got this out of hand they are to grown adults snipping at each other on TT and now it's got to this Holly you make just as many fake accounts of Pf that they make of you you both need your heads banging together!!

PF seemed very quiet on his live before but I only came in at the end. He said can you change the subject..maybe he knows himself he's made a boo boo but who knows 🤷‍♀️

I knew you’d be first in line, along with @My name is red for one of these bad boys..
Oh yes! I'll hope there's a variety of colours, I'll take one of each. I do hope there's T-shirts, mugs, pens, fridge magnets. Oooh I need them alllllll. My only gripe is that Queen Begs face isn't on it, that's a little disappointing but we move.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yes! I'll hope there's a variety of colours, I'll take one of each. I do hope there's T-shirts, mugs, pens, fridge magnets. Oooh I need them alllllll. My only gripe is that Queen Begs face isn't on it, that's a little disappointing but we move.
And keyrings. In time she may make a whole range of lining paper and wallpaper with hollys oasis all over it then you create a proper shrine, oh darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh we'll buy them all daaarrrrllling, we'll have all the shite 😂

• Haha
I want one of those 90s pens where when you tilt it Holly’s face moves. So you’ll have her normal face, then move the pen and it’s her smug face!
(I’m not doing well at describing these!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It made me laugh then the duet with beast and jayde 2 decent lovely human beings together 😂 Just said to my hubby whilst having a nice glass of red wine look at these 2 here ones on tag and and the other one is stuck at home between 11pm and 8am such lovely pillars of the community. Christ almighty both don't see their own children either. Those 2 deserve each other

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want one of those 90s pens where when you tilt it Holly’s face moves. So you’ll have her normal face, then move the pen and it’s her smug face!
(I’m not doing well at describing these!)
Omg I remember stuff like that I always hated the feel of them! It should have her as S and then as H to fit in with the "transition" theme.. tit I think we are onto something. £££ incoming for us.
*Holly we reserve the rights to the ideas, if you wish to use them ensure we are compensated according. Thanks hun. 😘

• Haha
Omg I remember stuff like that I always hated the feel of them! It should have her as S and then as H to fit in with the "transition" theme.. tit I think we are onto something. £££ incoming for us.
*Holly we reserve the rights to the ideas, if you wish to use them ensure we are compensated according. Thanks hun. 😘
Tilt the pen and she magically transforms from Steve into Holly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.